• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: POKEMON Ruby Destiny - Reign Of Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tendoman77

Formerly known as "Da Man"
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
Also, I put a KANTO Eevee in Borora Island. It's up to you to search for it if ya want it early. ^^

Aww sweet :D, thanks for accepting my request Jagold. Is this in Version 4 if there is one?

And good luck on your next hack, I'm with you all the way (waves a flag)

Super Wario 64

So i herd u liek me?
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 31, 2009
I like this Ruby hack Very much. and when I Clear the Elite 4 and champion, I will take a pic of my hall of fame and show it to you.

Years
  • Seen Mar 4, 2008
Great Hack!!!!! I was looking for this very long!! (D/P pokemon in GBA) I came to this forum and i saw yours first :P So you rock!!

Super Wario 64

So i herd u liek me?
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 31, 2009
I encountered a problem on it for me.
Whenever you see Tamashii after you ride on the bike path, after she says:
So... How about a battle?
It freezes for me. so... what's wrong?

Years
  • Seen Dec 28, 2009
I do not want to sound irritating but please hear me out! I have an idea that I think that most people will approve. Why not making a fourth glitchy version for those who have already beaten the game and caught all the legendaries, which will include the colliseum! As I mentioned before it is a really great and admirable hack so it is truly a pity if it does not include such an important feature as the colliseum. I hope that you will take into consideration our request! Thank you in advance!

Years
  • Seen Mar 27, 2008
I like this hack so much i decided to make one of those supporter userbar things..
Hope you guys like it :) (Its not that great i know)

rubydestiny.gif

Direct Link: http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj108/The-Tempest/rubydestiny.gif

Thanks

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
this sounds familliar somehow. You copy/pasted didnt you

no he didn't. the crash a day ago saw some loss of data, so posts generated for the previous few days were deleted. In essence, we literally went back in time lol.

anyway djg heres some more text errors in the hack. Let the pics speak for themselves:
pokemonrubydestiny3id8.png

pokemonrubydestiny2pc5.png

pokemonrubydestinyko9.png

and i think this pic got lost during the server crash:
pokemonrubydestinygi3.png

also i spotted text errors from trainers in unowncave still unfixed (the first trainer in the cave ad the twins, tia i think)

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
are you playing Version 3..? If so, then I'll check on it. And the last screenshot you got there, I already fixed it. Thanks for these findings, btw. ;)

Years
  • Seen Dec 28, 2009
Hey guys something weird happened! When I pressed z in front of the Poke center in Down pour city I obtained an item called ????????
What is it?

Years
  • Seen Mar 27, 2008
now i have 15 posts again

i found a messup

i recorded it and dunno what happened
here is the link to the vid

i dont get it.... what seems to be the problem? The video looks fine to me...

the forum had to use a back up of last weeks forum.. so from a week ago to yesterday all posts were gone...

My Question,

I didnt know which one to download so i went with the Final release version, but i read the forums and saw i was suppose to use version 3 because it has the most bug fixes, so if i patch a ruby rom with the version 3, and use the save file from the final version, will there be any differences or?

thansk

MudMast

Does not exist.
Years
i dont get it.... what seems to be the problem? The video looks fine to me...

the forum had to use a back up of last weeks forum.. so from a week ago to yesterday all posts were gone...

the problem was that the character wouldn't move around

i was pressing the arrows but the hero wouldnt move and i couldnt move any further than the border that i moved

i am using final version 3

Years
  • Seen Mar 27, 2008
the problem was that the character wouldn't move around

i was pressing the arrows but the hero wouldnt move and i couldnt move any further than the border that i moved

i am using final version 3

yea i thought that was the problem but you didn't explain what the problem really was.

Try turning off the game and turning it back on? Maybe :P

Or

Repatch the game to a different ruby rom?

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
Years
No that is a major bug that DJG should fix, I guess no one ever relized it....Are you using version three?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back