• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: POKEMON Ruby Destiny - Reign Of Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2023
    hmm wat about the manaphy bug?...and the world map doesn't look clean either (morient town is blocked, the "fly"map is very messy)

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
    Years
  • When you use the fly map, how come the old cities weren't removed, you can still see a "Ghost" image of the city. You also forgot to draw the connection routes.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    hmm wat about the manaphy bug?...and the world map doesn't look clean either (morient town is blocked, the "fly"map is very messy)

I can't fix the manaphuy egg, though...
    I guess it'll stay as is, for the time being...

And the Eevee that will appear in Borora don't forget :cool:.

Ah, yes! That one too! :P

When you use the fly map, how come the old cities weren't removed, you can still see a "Ghost" image of the city. You also forgot to draw the connection routes.

I think I need to know ASM, I think, to fix those...
    And the routes, well.., I got lazy! :P

wolverfrog

Working on a Hack
    Years
  • i'm a wee bit stuck.. i just beat kevin, got call from alex, did genertor thingy, went back to alex, went back to generator island, surfed up, et wallah, i was in the johto region but it was blocked...i;'m wonderin were i go next.

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    JOHTO was just.., an extra map..? :\
    Anyways, that's not the place to go next...
    After that event, go back to Selaro Island and go to Selaro Town and surf in the waters of ROSE PATH and you'll reach DOWNPOUR city. ;)

wolverfrog

Working on a Hack
    Years
  • ok, thanks it's sorted now.
    about the map..it would be a lot easier if it was sorted wouldn't it, so...
    how about you use mastermindx's world map changer;it worked for zel, but, that was with a town map not a pokenav, hmm. oh well, i'm sure you'll sort it out.

i found this glitch here, not sure if its been posted before but..
    view attached file

Last edited by a moderator:

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    @wolverfrog...
    you could just edit your post than making a double post... anyways, I'll check on that glitch. :D
    Thanks for that report. ;)

Tony the Awesome

mi nombre es tony
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2010
    I don't know if anyone said this bug yet, but
    I had a male Turtwig, trained it to Lv16,then it evolved into a Lv13 Female Grotle.
    Does this happen with some of the other pokemon too?

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
    Years
  • When viewing Electrike in the pokedex, when you look at its area it doesn't say unknown but doesn't show the red stuff.....

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • hmm never heard it before. Also djg are you making A sequel to ruby destiny called soul and spirit with keyrin. If you are then wow cant wait for that one

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    I don't know if anyone said this bug yet, but
    I had a male Turtwig, trained it to Lv16,then it evolved into a Lv13 Female Grotle.
    Does this happen with some of the other pokemon too?

I already know this one... Chimchar too, and Kirlia to Gallade...
    It's a common bug, unfixable, as it seems...

When viewing Electrike in the pokedex, when you look at its area it doesn't say unknown but doesn't show the red stuff.....

Wenks... I'll check on that. :P
    Thanks~

hmm never heard it before. Also djg are you making A sequel to ruby destiny called soul and spirit with keyrin. If you are then wow cant wait for that one

I really don't know though...
    I haven't talked to Keyrin about that matter, but I gave him permission to make a sequel of Ruby Destiny... :\

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back