• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Soulstones 2: Time Wardens

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Patch 1.0.4 has been uploaded to fix a few more issues. If anyone downloaded this game before this evening (October 2), please re-download as I accidentally included a bug that was crashing the game during wild battles!!!

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Patch 1.0.5 has been uploaded to provide an initial balance pass of a number of regional Pokemon based on some early feedback. Please navigate to the first post to download the latest version.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Can you please provide a Mega or google drive link as an alternative? Thank you!

I am unfortunately only providing a Mediafire link as it provides download statistics for my team's use. Splitting the download across different mirrors means that it's difficult for us to track download counts.

Additionally patch 1.06 has been deployed which has some important fixes that should be downloaded for any existing players. In particular, we've revised how the soft reset works as it was triggering a number of bugs relating to the bag use, mining rocks, etc. If you have previously downloaded the game, please download this patch ASAP!

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Given the magnitude of changes as well as ongoing development, I have removed the link to the patch file and a full re-download of the game is now required as there have been a lot of changes over the last few days to fix and patch a lot of things that people have flagged.
    If you have previously downloaded the game, please delete your full game folder (don't worry, your save file is saved elsewhere, so you don't need to start over!), and re-download the game!

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    v1.0.8 is now available that features more bug fixes, balance passes.
    If you have downloaded the game before Patch 1.0.7, a full download is required to ensure you get the latest audio and graphics file.
    If you already have v1.0.7, you can download the SS2 latest patch file.

Navigate to the first post on the main page for the download links.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Is it completed? If it's not, then how long will this game be?

The game's main game is completed up to the first Hall of Fame. The post-game is being worked on and will be released at some point in the future. The length of the main game is ~25 hours is my guess.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    i cant find the passwords for the head master office i already found 1

Speak to all the people in the Academy and read the books. All the bookshelves have "two" sides to each one so you gotta click on all to find the passwords.

There is a solution posted in the Discord channel with screenshots that will show you in case you can't be bothered to try to find it manually.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Patch 1.0.9 is now available that features more bug fixes. Please visit the main page of this post to access the latest download links!

Days
    • Seen Nov 2, 2023
    do you need to play soulstones 1 to understand this one? I plan to play both, but 2 looks more appealing at the moment, so I would like to start there if possible!

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    do you need to play soulstones 1 to understand this one? I plan to play both, but 2 looks more appealing at the moment, so I would like to start there if possible!

You do not need to play Soulstones 1 first because I do have plot catch up however I think you will also appreciate Soulstones 2 more if you've played the first game.

I would also STRONGLY suggest not playing SS2 first and then SS1. First, because it will have massive spoilers for the first game and secondly, the quality of the first game pales in comparison to the second game. Soulstones 1 was my very first fan game I made but I've come a long way as a developer since the first game and I had a team to help elevate the quality of Soulstones 2. I think if you played SS2, it would be very hard to go back to SS1 and see it through to the end given the vast improvement in quality over the first game.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I just released a new patch 1.11 that adds a bunch more bug fixes and some balance passes for various Pokemon. Please check the changelog hidden in the spoiler tags for details on what's changed. If you've previously downloaded the game, you can use the SS2 Latest patch download link, otherwise you should download the full game.

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Hi, I've been playing Soulstones 2 for about 8h and would like to thanks for the incredible game (and for the first one too).

May I suggest some key binding changes? Is it possible to combine keys? I have a problem mainly with the M and N keys, been far away from the ZXC keys. Is it possible to make that M, N = A, S ? I don't think A, S and D have a purpose in battle, and I don't think M, N have a purpose outside of battle. I feel this game have a lot of unique keys with unique functions, too much for my tiny brain =P.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Hi, I've been playing Soulstones 2 for about 8h and would like to thanks for the incredible game (and for the first one too).

May I suggest some key binding changes? Is it possible to combine keys? I have a problem mainly with the M and N keys, been far away from the ZXC keys. Is it possible to make that M, N = A, S ? I don't think A, S and D have a purpose in battle, and I don't think M, N have a purpose outside of battle. I feel this game have a lot of unique keys with unique functions, too much for my tiny brain =P.

As far as I know, weird bugs can crop up when you lump things all to a same key. It's not recommended to do that so I've stayed away from doing that. A and S are in use for certain lists to page up and page down so can't assign it there. Similar, Q, and W are in use for various functions (speed up and slow down).

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Yes, nothing is shiny-locked and shiny rates are 1/100 for everything (wonder trade, gift mons, wilds, event encounters etc.)

Back