• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Soulstones 2: Time Wardens

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Thank you ^^ and now... only get level up until lv8...

If you're asking why you cannot level up past level 8, it's because there is a soft level cap in place. You need to beat harder enemies to eventually level up further but experience grinds down by 34% for each level higher you are (effectively resulting in 0 exp if you are 4 levels higher than the target).

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2023
    I usually raise them to level 10 when I start and from there to their fate, I'm just starting and it already seems stressful to me...

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    The game is not as easy as canon games. You need to resort to using the tools provided such as the services on the 2nd floor of each Pokecentre to optimize your teams (e.g. maxing your IVs, setting optimal natures and abilities etc.)

You should also remember to allocate your EVs in the EV selection screen. There are a lot of tutorials available in Cygnus Lab that you can reference about changed systems and mechanics in this game.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    A quick note to alert any reader that the link and changelog has been updated to reflect the changes from the newest patch 1.1.14 (deployed December 3, 2023). I recommend a full redownload of the base game to ensure you have the latest changes.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Evolution Guide of the game?
    Plz
    If you're asking about how to evolve specific Pokemon, you can look up the Advanced Pokedex in-game (navigate to the Pokedex and go to the far right page, and then key up or down), or you can just check the PBS file that comes with the download package (in the PBS folder).

Days
    • Seen Mar 1, 2024
    Spoiler: Questions Related To Soulstones 1

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Soulstones 2 takes place in an alternate universe from Soulstones 1.

Spoiler: Reasoning

Days
    • Seen Mar 1, 2024
    Oh so its an AU.

Spoiler: That explains it

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    SS2 is an alternate timeline and universe so it obviously happens after Cara became a Time Warden in SS1, but because there was timeline hopping (from Epoch Region present day to Epoch 3564 in SS1), it's not exactly simple to explain that it happened "after" SS1. The plot of the story happens in an alternate timeline/universe after Epoch Region - Present Day, because you're not in the deep future where everything is cyberpunk-y or anything like that.

Hope that helps?

Days
    • Seen Mar 1, 2024
    Oh. So its completely AU. Ok.

Well, because I later found out that Wesley's well and alive in this AU, so technically...

THERE'S STILL A CHANCE YES!!!!!!
    Please give Aki X Cara a happy ending please please please Cara went through SO MUCH in SS1 girl needs happiness honestly.

Days
    • Seen Mar 1, 2024
    Just want to report that I think Tangela's sidequest is bugged since I took care of all of them but it seems like there's another one but no trigger or anything because usually it will tell you if you got all of them but I swear I got all of them that I could find but nothing happens.

Bug perhaps?

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Not a bug, no. There's 5 tangela in Lyra City. One is stuck near an icy rink and that's the one that's most commonly missed.

Days
    • Seen Mar 1, 2024
    How does Bone Collecting work? Still no finds yet.

A
    Spoiler: Also

Last edited:
    Days
    • Seen Mar 1, 2024
    Spoiler: After more playing...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    For the final gauntlet, it's definitely a hard one. I tend to use items personally to ensure I can get the stat boosts I want and protect myself...

If you're not doing that, then you need to find a way to setup and recover until you can sweep. It's not impossible to beat as there have been others in the discord that have beaten the game on unfair difficulty.

Days
    • Seen today
    When is the post game coming
    Because I am seeing that the post game is released and it is nucloke ... I dont know its true or fake thats why i am asking ?

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    When is the post game coming
    Because I am seeing that the post game is released and it is nucloke ... I dont know its true or fake thats why i am asking ?
    I don't know where you're seeing that the postgame is out because it's not, nor is there a built in nuzlocke mode if that's what you're asking.

The post game is not ready yet and I am not ready to announce when it will come out either.

Days
    • Seen today
    I don't know where you're seeing that the postgame is out because it's not, nor is there a built in nuzlocke mode if that's what you're asking.

The post game is not ready yet and I am not ready to announce when it will come out either.
    alright thankz

Back