• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: The Return To Orre (Title WIP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
Years
  • This Hack Has Been Canceled, My computer was hacked, and someone deleted EVERYTHING off of my computer.

I was almost to an alpha, but I feel like helping other hacks, for now, I may take up this hack at anytime.

0m3GA here, and this is the Hack thread for my Hack, until my showcase thread can be made!

.::Title::. Pokemon: The Return To Orre (WIP) EDIT: CRISIS IN ORRE

.::Hack of::. Pokemon Fire Red

.::Story::. 15 Years after the incident of Shadow Lugia...

The shadow pokemon have been weeded out, and what is left is a barren wasteland...
    Wild Pokemon have been seen around the region, now becoming more abundant, as the shadow pokemon are no longer causing them harm.
    But something has come amok...
    The land is oddly changing at a rapid pace.
    The land is becoming more fertile, or more arid, in random places around the region.
    Now (PLAYER) has to wonder what is going on, and so (PLAYER) heads off on a journey to Mount Battle, to see his father, the commandant of the Battle challenge, WES!
    When he learns that Kyogre and Groudon have become enraged by the
    extreme rise in activity, The wild pokemon, running around the region more, are causing a disturbance, and Kyogre and Groudon need peace to stay sleeping. At the same time, Lugia has become dirupted, by Zapdos, Articuno, and Moltres, who have started to fight agin, as they battle for control over Mt. Battle.
    EDIT: The harsh conditions of the battle are troubling the recently purified Lugia is angry that its peaceful home is being disrupted!
    Lugia is causing Typhoons, Kyogre causing Extreme Flooding, and Groudon making Droughts.
    The battling has disrupted the long slumber of a mysterious opponent, (not Fakemon) A powerful Psychic type, who's power is unmatched!
    (PLAYER) and (RIVAL) must team up to try to put a stop to the madness, starting with the cause, the Just Released from prison, MIRROR B.!!!

.::will include::.

ALL 386 pokemon from R/S/E/FR/LG
    Return to the Gamecube Region - Orre
    Return of PKMN COLOSSEUM XD cast- Wes, Mirror B. and more
    New Bike!
    New Starters that you dont choose - Cyndaquill and Ralts Two Eevees!
    5 New attacks - at the loss of 5 others, dont worry, there cool!
    new Tile sets, based around the desert!
    AND MORE!!

I've started working on the game ROM was deleted, but we still really need a Desert tile set!

The new Banner for this hack, made by yunghove
    Pokemon: The Return To Orre (Title WIP)

Code:
    https://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll300/yunghove/crisisinorre.gif

Last edited:

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
    Years
  • I have Colosseum. I might be able to help you.

please do!

if you could take pictures with above average brightness, of every map in the game... lawl,,, that would be awesome!

plus, if you have any hacking skills you could help there

Well, I never played Colosseum, so I dont know how I can help you. But I still will if you'd like me to.

well, first, I need pictures of all of the maps, then, I could send you some, and you could do those, then you'd just make an ISP patch out of it and I d continue on, then Id send you the update, and it would continue on from there!

EDIT: I am currently working on the new hero sprite!

the son of Wes (Wes = main char. of Colosseum)
    Still NEED a team!

Last edited:

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
    Years
  • My camera can't take too good of a picture of a tv that's on. I might be getting a video capture card soon though. I have hacking knowledge.

That is ok, I got an idea, I'll just go online and get pages of the nintendo power officail guide to the game.
    EDIT: Never mind... I cant find pics of the towns of Colosseum anywhere!
    I am sad right now, I really need those maps to get started...
    About your skills, I may need your help, I'll create a thread in the Hack showcase section where we can further discuss the game, I am here by declaring Pokemon: Return to Orre, in progress!

The first three sprites for the hero are done, and will be showcased in the "Hacks showcase" forums...
    when more of the hack is done...
    untill then, this is where it will have to be discussed!

UPDATE: I have gotten half of the new main char. sprites done! and, I am working on Professor Krane (Orre's Proffesor)
    see a pic of Proffesor Krane on google

Last edited:

~Wind~

Detective
    Years
  • That is ok, I got an idea, I'll just go online and get pages of the nintendo power officail guide to the game.
    EDIT: Never mind... I cant find pics of the towns of Colosseum anywhere!
    I am sad right now, I really need those maps to get started...
    About your skills, I may need your help, I'll create a thread in the Hack showcase section where we can further discuss the game, I am here by declaring Pokemon: Return to Orre, in progress!

The first three sprites for the hero are done, and will be showcased in the "Hacks showcase" forums...
    when more of the hack is done...
    untill then, this is where it will have to be discussed!

UPDATE: I have gotten half of the new main char. sprites done! and, I am working on Professor Krane (Orre's Proffesor)
    see a pic of Proffesor Krane on google
    don't you mean pictures of Pokemon XD?
    coz some towns changed from colleseum in XD ...

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
    Years
  • don't you mean pictures of Pokemon XD?
    coz some towns changed from colosseum in XD ...
    Well, this is to be some sort of a sequall, with a few new towns and more people, and yes, pics from XD: gale of Darkness are Preffered.

I am working on it now, but I still need a hack team...

PM me if you want to help!

ITT we discuss failed game projects based on terrible pokemon games.

Please keep your own negative opinions to yourself, and no one care about what you have to say if it is just unhelpful.

Read the forum rules, you n00b.

ITT we discuss failed game projects based on terrible pokemon games.

Please keep your own negative opinions to yourself, and no one care about what you have to say if it is just unhelpful.

Read the forum rules, you n00b.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back