• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon..with a gun?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Yesh, could be jynx :3
    With that harsh a tail, it may be an electric type

Shining Mew

A Mew??!? WHERE
    Years
  • It does look like its holding a gun xD Although.. I seriously doubt they would put a gun in a Pokemon game xD Dont wanna "influence" the little kiddies...

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2005
    mewo been the only pokemon i seen be able use a gun so who to say they pokemon cant have them , but it would it suck after u think about it , unfair thing u know ,lol

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Shining Mew said:
    It does look like its holding a gun xD Although.. I seriously doubt they would put a gun in a Pokemon game xD Dont wanna "influence" the little kiddies...

Yes, this is true... Darnit, I wanted to use "Power Shot" at something~ =P

Years
  • capriesilver said:
    A Pokemon with a gun? Doesn't that go against everything Pokemon stands for? Like the lack of actual violence and/or anything dying? I mean, when you battle, characters only get knocked out.

It looks like it has a large flat tail, or maybe even a cape or something. I mean, Abra has a spoon and Farfetch'd has a leek, maybe this one is wearing something or carrying something. Maybe an odd appendage like Aipom.
    hmm yes but I want a pokemon with a sword cuz they pwn not like scyther then they could really boogie using swords dance

Years
  • That would be awesome to see Scyther and a pokemon with a sword go at it.I hope they come up with more awesome pokemon like Rukario!

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
  • it definetly looks like a gun, although it might be some thing shaped like a gun, but isn't actuely a gun itself, like maybe it's hands are rocks that are shaped like guns? XD or maybe they're wings? XD Very cool imagenation you got there

SapphireL

I don't wanna lose your love..
    Years
  • I bet it shoots things out of its over-sized hand. O,o but then again.... there's no way we can predict these things.... -_O

Tweaker

=P
    Years
  • I don't think Nintendo would go as far as giving a pokemon a gun. It would really hurt the ratings, and I'm sure many parents would protest. Too much of a risk that I'm sure they aren't going to take.

Steeleon

The Lovable Goof
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2006
    Wow, didn't think this thread would be this popular ^^. Who knows what it is! This is the one Pokemon out of the three I am most anxious to see. I just need to know what it is!

GroudonTheUnbeatable

Rare Pokemon Lover
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2006
    DF dadragonz said:
    It might just be a big..weird..slapping hand or something XD
    Whatever it is it looks ugly ^^;
    Well mr mime and jynx arent exactly cute either but they still added them.

Oh yeah and it sort of looks likea very deformed magby.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back