• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeVersus!

Dax-MASters

Most popular on Pokégram!
Days
  • PokeVersus!

1. A user stages two pokemon in the format Pokemon A vs Pokemon B.
    2. The next user decides who would win the battle based on type advantage, stats or just general preference. The reason for deciding has to be stated.
    Example:
    User A: Voltorb vs Diglett?

User B: Diglett, cause Ground types are effective against Electric types.
    Zigzagoon vs Whismur?

User C: Whismur's uproar could take down Zigzagoon.

Phantump vs Bellsprout?

I'll go first, (of course!)

Litwick vs Grimer?

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Grimer. Smothers that candle's flame like a dump truck of dirt on a match.

Tauros versus Bouffalant?

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Krookodile. Waits for Slaking to get sleepy and bored (so, five seconds). Builds up some power. Strikes then.

Swanna versus Dragonair?

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • Dragonair. It has the chance to learn (at least from a TM) proper Electric moves. Swanna can only learn (from TM) weaker powered Fairy/Ice moves to counter.

Entei Vs Arcanine?

Years
  • Falinks. While Metagross targets one of them the rest would run up to it and crawl inside it's armor and beat it to a pulp! :sneaky:

Rhyperior vs Togekiss ?

Years
  • well Golispod wins the coolness contest =P

Araquanid does not get any super effective coverage on Golisopod. Golispod gets a couple Rock moves to hit Araquanid with super effectively, but probably has to flee when it gets below half HP.
    I think Golispod would still win though, better Attack and Defense and Araquanid's Defense is worse than it's Sp. Defense.

Corviknight vs Tinkaton ? =P

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • Hmmm... The only thing that Tinkaton really has going for it is its speed stat, everything else between them screams 'incompatible and only linked for flavor text' lol. I'd say Corviknight if it's meant to be a fair fight. Steel does standard damage to Tink as well, while Fairy and Steel are resisted by Corvo.

Rillaboom Vs Simisage?

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Rillaboom. Weighs almost triple what Simisage does. Likens it to an adult beating up a child. Wins on the stats front too. Hits far harder with Acrobatics.

Meowstic (male) versus Purugly?

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • Rayquaza without much trouble. Not only does it have much higher stats, but it can also learn (via TM) Ice Type moves, which Zygarde cannot. (Zygarde also being 4X weak to Ice also doesn't help it at all lol)

Skuntank Vs Overqwil?

Years
  • I feel like Overqwil would just impale Skuntank on it's spikes =P

hmmm... both learn a ground type move... but Skuntank learns Dig and Overqwil can just Substitute when it goes for Dig.
    Skuntank can win, but I think Overqwil has more options available, it can hit neutrally with a lot of stuff while it hides behind subs and it can be real annoying with Pain Split.
    I'll just go with Overqwil.

Miltank vs Kanto Tauros.

Back