• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeVersus!

Years
  • As far as design goes, I love both so... :sadwick:

hmm... Salamence can hit Metagross with some fire and Dark type moves, but they'll be non-stab.
    Meanwhile Metagross can hit Salamence with Rock and Ice moves, but they'll be non-stab. Ice is however x 4 damage on Salamence, so I think that Ice Punch is gonna hurt a lot and Metagross would probably win, I guess.

Morpeko vs Dedenne

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Dedenne. Picks up mushrooms and Leftovers to bait Morpeko into a pit. (And also the Fairy typing, but whatever.)

Armaldo versus Crustle?

Years
  • Armaldo. Crustle's Rock type part is a problem facing Armaldo's Water type part!

Charizard VS Grimmsnarl ?

Edit : Oops! It always seemed to me that Armaldo was Water / Bug types... my bad! ^^
    But it does have Water type moves. Fact-checked!

Last edited:

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • The best shot Darmanitan has over Annihilape is to enter zen mode as a non Galarian, then use Zen Headbutt lol. Not very likely. While Annihilape can pretty easily beat Galarian Darmanitan, and I don't see much of a struggle happening with the standard form version either really.

Garganacl Vs Gigalith?

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • Charizard. She can pick up Salazzle, take off and dump that scaly witch in the biggest mud pit she can find.
    (And yes, I do usually breed for a female Charmander when I can, so no worries about it being an unfair/unequal fight.)

Scizor vs. Kleavor?

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Grimer. Brought Kanto Grimer into Alola to solve a garbage problem. Either has the ability to dispose of trash now or will get it over the course of a few hundred years of breeding or something.

Sandygast versus Golett?

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • Lmao, I'm sure realistically a giant crocodile would win 1 on 1 on anything that's smaller than such. But battle wise I'm sure Feraligatr would still win because the other one is only neutral to water attacks due to the Ground subtyping.

One thousand Swanna vs one Jolteon?

Back