• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeVersus!

Days
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    I'd say Aurorus here. I know Revavroom has steel moves but I think Arourus has just enough bulk to tank one hit and take it out with a Bulldoze which Arourus was able to learn by tm in generation 8 (which is the last gen it's been in).

Toxicroak vs Skuntank?

Days
  • I assume you meant Round Faced Persian. Both have access to Play Rough, but I will go with Persian-A, as it's ability Fur Coat halves the damage from Physical Attack, hence Persian might be able to withstand Play Rough. And another thing is that Persian is bit faster as well, so it will go first mostly.

Clefable vs Wigglytuff ?

Citra La Magicienne

The Most Inconsistent Forum Poster
    Years
  • This is a hard one. No personal preference, so actual battle!
    I'm going to give it to Clefable because of Meteor Mash. They both get a steel-move, only one, but Wigglytuff's is Gyro Ball. Both of them are relatively slow and have a close speed stat, so it wouldn't be too powerful. Also, Clefable gets Unaware, so any stat buff/debuffs Wiggly uses are ignored!

Aria Meloetta vs Piroutte Meloetta?

Back