• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Popwar Klippy

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
    Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    Do you like all DK games including crossovers (Mario + DK) games or certain games that you like?

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
    I don't think anyone asked this and I actually meant to ask you before: What is your favorite Pokémon game and why?

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I don't think anyone asked this and I actually meant to ask you before: What is your favorite Pokémon game and why?

Maybe HeartGold. I love the Pokemon following and it's definitely one of the longer games, plus Aipom. ;)

Do you have any future signature sets in mind? Have you ever had any sig sets that you decided against using?

Hm...I used to plan signatures a long while in advance until I settled on my Supertime set that I kept for years. Then I was doing Diddy Kong and this current one is just here now. I guess I decide on a whim, haha.

As for planned but not used, I've made Game of Thrones AND Sopranos ones that I didn't end up liking.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
    What's your current signature based off?

What inspired you to create a GoT-themed mafia?

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    What's your current signature based off?

What inspired you to create a GoT-themed mafia?

I love Game of Thrones and originally it was going to be a roleplay, but I haven't been as interested in roleplay hosting lately since it's fairly complex and tedious at times. So when we started getting Mafia going, I decided to shift it to a Mafia. Then I can still include the roleplay elements I wanted, while also doing something crazy unique.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    If you were to write an album, what would it be called, what would your artist name be, and which pc members/real artist would feature on it?

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    If you were to write an album, what would it be called, what would your artist name be, and which pc members/real artist would feature on it?

Hmmm. That's a toughie! I'm not great musically (singing) and I'm rusty with guitar, but I guess if I had a band, I'd say... The Klipps. ;D The album would be called something weird like Stapling. Fingers. (idk), and I'd love Kings of Leon to be on it, maybe doing some mashup tracks with Eminem. ;P

Hello Klippy. Shame to see you get killed so early in the BlarzMafia, but you did take a doof with you. I hope to see more of you when I get more involved in Mafias. I'm so there for the GoT one.

So, questions time. First, do you still keep an eye on Mafias where you're already dead? Deceptio's been absolutely fascinating with his 'keep the tentacle' move, and I've tried unsuccessfully to defend him. Wow, got sidetracked. Happens to me fairly regularly.

Second, what was your favorite Mafia?

Third, what do you think will be the outcome of the BlarzMafia? No spoilers, just your opinion.

Awesome Bard! Can't wait to see ya there. :) I'm sad I got killed too, but at least I went out with a bang!

I haven't in the past, but I've been checking briefly into Supporter 3 and Blarzigord. I lose focus once I'm dead though, so I'm not up to snuff on what is exactly happening, haha. I'm still alive in Faeries & Lycans though, so!

Favorite Mafia so far...probably my first one! I lived to the end and almost figured out the baddies, but ended up giving up and staying alive through the final night, haha.

Outcome...not sure honestly. They're planning whacky stuff, so it's a bit less predictable. :P

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    If you could have any job without having to worry about income or education, what would you want to do?

What are your favorite kinds of levels to play in Mario Maker?

Who would you wanna design a house for the most in Happy Home Designer?

What games have you not played, but would really like to get into at some point?

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Do you play MK8? Have a wii U? If not what consoles do you play?

I do! Not often anymore, since I've moved on to other games. I have a PC and a Wii U, as well as older stuff, but I rarely play older consoles anymore. :)

Why do you torture me internally Klippy?

It satisfies me.

If you could have any job without having to worry about income or education, what would you want to do?

What are your favorite kinds of levels to play in Mario Maker?

Who would you wanna design a house for the most in Happy Home Designer?

What games have you not played, but would really like to get into at some point?

Hm. Screenwriting or some sort of job in the entertainment field. I love creating things and I always have ideas for movies or shows.

Hard, but understandable ones. If it's hard, but I can't figure out why, I skip it and hate it. If it's an error I made, I can fix it and enjoy beating it.

Hm... K.K. Slider or a monkey! :)
    '
    Uncharted, Resistance, and a bunch from the PS3-4 system. I'd love to play Last of Us especially!

Crystal Berry

[span="text-shadow: 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.12); font
    Years
    What did you think of the DBZ Battle of the Gods movie? If you didn't see it it's really good and I recommend it.

Back