• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Popwar Klippy

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    Would you recommend DBZ? Why? (considering watching it)

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    What did you think of the DBZ Battle of the Gods movie? If you didn't see it it's really good and I recommend it.

I decided not to watch it in favor of continuing to enjoy DB: Super fresh! It's a re-telling of the movie and I've been enjoying it a lot so far. :)

Would you recommend DBZ? Why? (considering watching it)

I would! But I would probably recommend enjoying the saga of Goku in its entirety.

I'm currently watching Dragon Ball, then I'm going to re-watch all of Z, then GT (though it's not canon anymore). I'm also watching Super as it airs, then I'll rewatch that once the Dub is done. :) It's a great story of a kid growing up and you watch him face increasingly difficult enemies, get to enjoy watching him and his friends grow up, and become familiar with their story. It's been a childhood favorite of mine.

Back