• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PPN SOTW (Site of the Week) Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rukario

Banned
Years
  • hmmm it's just too ummmmm blah.. (and green, lol) but we'll reserve judgement till after new one comes out... (hopefully a non-dark bg this time.) Can't complain on content much.. we all know spp has a bunch..

Simone

....... (>0_0<)
    Years
  • No, The layout you have now is ok. But because i use Mozilla most of the time, it takes the whole 100% Width.. it acutally makes it 100%.. thats the only down fall. The layout is Simple.. and i guess suites your site. But as Steve said.. i will wait till SP10 comes out XD.

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
  • serebii is here *heart attack* that and poke masters were and serebii still is my favorite pokemon site! That has the best info anywhere!!!!!!!! Sorry PPN!

Simone

....... (>0_0<)
    Years
  • LOL, its ok.. we don't deny that his site isnt' good.. Its very useful. When i need information i do go there because chances are they have it :).

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
  • serebii how i would looooooooooooooove to affliate with you... hehe serebii is the best site out there!!!!!! ppn is second to it! I check serebii first then ppn then pokemon-world then p706 then eventually post findings i find that are universal or stuff i read up on n magazines!

hmmm ppn i would like to affliate with you also but i wont beg for ur site hehe no offence!

Simone

....... (>0_0<)
    Years
  • Blaze, trust me.. SPP doesn't affiliate unless you have done something so good for him.. that he associates with you. Its impossible.

Serebii

Webmaster of Serebii.net
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2012
    Jedi_Amara said:
    LOL, actually I tend to stay away from Serebii because I can't find anything in the layout...
    Cant find anything in the layout???It's painfully obvious jeez

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
  • serebii blows me off geesh well this is how i see it

the layout is ok but to plain i know it helps loading speed but still you should make some of your accessable for the rest of us geesh....

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
  • why not make my site sotw? Honestly I am the one who has suffers because who ever you put as sotw goes above me in the topsites geesh!

I think pw deserves to be sotw after all we went through :-) we could use the encouragement...

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
  • spp u mean syther pokemon place , serebii i am so confused... I am dead serous with the decline of ppl wanting to work at PW I havent got one application.. Im scared im gonna have to give up on it.. and I don't wanna have to do it.

So see it as a emergency crisis....

if pw and pr fails i guess i go to option two...

the red network

power rangers, bug juice, dbz, family guy, anime

hmmm i hope i dont hav to do that..

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2008
    How can PokeWizards be failing? You get about 800 hits a day with content that hasn't been updated in over a year. LOL, that's pretty good.

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
  • lol soo.... i want more!!!!!

and the content actually gets updated all the time!

We just havent added a new category yet!

We are soon to add a movie guide to the new pokemon movie with jirarchi
    and a guide for pokemon colloseum

I have alot of stuff on hold until we upload our new layout!

and chris lol is the banner done yet?

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
  • lol hey I am to lazy to touch the new layout! OH wait im not making it! I give the ideas tho and I tweak it up with some blaze magic!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back