• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PPN SOTW (Site of the Week) Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    Great, good concise list there - some people have listed their sites so many times, it seems like there are a lot more. I'll add if you're not online.

MalafeX

Typhlosion #1 fan
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Nov 1, 2023
    can i join my website is pokemomworlds.tk ,soon i am getting new layout to attract more people.

Rukario

Banned
    Years

HellishHades

Pure Evil
    Years
    You could write a script to document all of the submissions made via a form on your site (to replace the link to this topic). It's a bit of work, but it would be more efficient.

Simone

....... (>0_0<)
    Years
    Submission forms are easy. But here you have the option of the public to view your site. Which is kinda cool because then they can judge it to ^^'

Kipkip

Join the Revolution
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jun 24, 2007

Rukario

Banned
    Years
    Simone said:
    Submission forms are easy. But here you have the option of the public to view your site. Which is kinda cool because then they can judge it to ^^'
    yeah.. i've gotten more responses here then thru email.. or thru the submit form on PPN... Plus i like the idea of others commenting on the sites so far.. kinda helps me pick the next one...

BTW, i'm striking out sites on simone's list as they are selected - anyone else editing that list should do the same (if needed)

MalafeX

Typhlosion #1 fan
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Nov 1, 2023
    you made one this one, but the next one i am winning whith the new layout and more information.

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
    Years
    Oo La La! Some competition going here now. We're da 2nd SOTW in like the 2nd most popular Pokemon website(that's english) And it first started when an insane kid- oh nvm. BTW Steve, you asked if I wanted to mod the Manga forum, you said yes but I never got the magical modding powers. But its not like an importatnt part of life. What I'm so happy about now is our site getting SOTW

Simone

....... (>0_0<)
    Years
    I'm so sorry!! As you may notice i take no notice of anything at all.. I'm really sorry about that. Now that i know your female i'm more happy ^^' hehe (Sorry guys :P)

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
    congrats pokespecial!!!!!! Steve u better be picking orignals that are making comebacks!! Ugh if only u didnt make pyspoke the first sotw i would be ahead in alot of topsites!!!! ha oh well my time willl come :laugh: :classic: my lucky number always has been 3 :classic: im feelin lucky tonight!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back