• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Prism League Discussion (Previously "Our own Pokemon X/Y League")

Leaders/E4 using Pokemon whose Megas change to a different type, yes or no?

• Yes

Votes: 25 75.8%
  • No

Votes: 8 24.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Skyburies
    Change your name to that the next time name changes happen

Where the hell did that list of types by Division go... I may have to reorganize it. :I Anybody see it on a past page?
    This has been sitting on my notepad for a while:

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=8429643&postcount=1622

Dunno how out of date that is though.

but were I to lose to, say, Zekrom on a later challenge,
    Just don't switch out your +3 Mega Slowbro and that won't happen =p

skyburial

Orca Hype
    Years
  • Just don't switch out your +3 Mega Slowbro and that won't happen =p

Man, I've been kicking myself for the last couple days of Bro-slop... I keep forgetting to put Scald back on it since I'm done using it to tank Regigas. This is supposed to be the center of my team T_T

Change your name to that the next time name changes happen

When do those happen, like once a year?

Years
  • D: so mean laughing at my mistakes :(. Anyways, I don't mind moving from elite four to gym. If skyburial wants to be elite four. My typing isn't great anyways :P. I still want the battle of Champions :P

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
  • I'm in favor of our round robin for Champion, and I would be willing to accept a promotion to Elite if that's what works. Here are a few things I thought of:

•If move to Elite I would be willing to assume Charizard_Man's typing of Ground/Dragon. Skyburries already earned the Waxwing Badge so it would be redundant to use the same team.
    •If move to Elite I just ask that you leave the badge name the same, or at least not the "All Out" Badge (Ew)
    •Since it seems the Elite and Gym positions in the 3DS Division are all moving around, I can't help but notice that Zekrom is an Elite in showdown but only a sub in our division. I nominate Zekrom to either take over my Gym (subbed for my battle for Waxwing Badge) or to either be an Elite.
    •I also think it's worth debate to in this time allow all our leaders to change one of their types or remain the same? That's just something I thought might help bring more balance since someone brought up the official list.

Xairmo

Years
  • Oh I just have one question about the round robin, are we doing Singles or Doubles?

Edit: I'd even be down for one of each of that makes things more interesting.

Last edited:

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    BTW, is Cakesu still doing badges or should we seek additional help with that? I was hoping those would be done by now...

Xairmo

Years
  • BTW, is Cakesu still doing badges or should we seek additional help with that? I was hoping those would be done by now...
    I messaged him a week or so ago about designing my badge and he said he does all our badges so I didn't need to request but that he's had no inspiration to draw get :/
    If we get more than 2, I'll start putting them in my sig. The one's pictured are the Chill and Waxwing badges, yeah?
    Those are the Chill and Solitary Badges. I wanted to put all of em in my sig too haha
    I guess I'm down for one single and one double :P
    I'll be free to battle later today.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    I messaged him a week or so ago about designing my badge and he said he does all our badges so I didn't need to request but that he's had no inspiration to draw get :/
    I'm wondering if having each Leader come up with an idea for what they want the Badge to look like will provide some inspiration.

Xairmo

Years
  • Would it be wrong to just look for someone else to make our badges? I mean I really like the ones Cakesu made, they're pretty spot on looking to me, but I mean if it took this long and he told me he still has no inspiration so that just leaves us perpetually waiting. Regardless of who makes them, I agree with Cyclone that we should give our input/ideas to help them come up with something.

Years
  • I think we should start cleaning the OP. There are a lot of players who register but never challenge the league, those whom did not earn a badge and not being active should be erase. Leave the first comment with the type available for new Gym leaders. A small reboot :P

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
    Years
  • Agreeeeed to all those;

Cakesu has done a wonderful job, and is very polite to have done what she's done already, but she did message me a bit back with an apology for how long it's been taking - and suggested we use other sources in light of her delays.

Also, yes; cleaning the OP. I've been just moving the most active challengers to the top of the 'Current Challengers" list - but we should start deleting people who have 0 badges, and have been sitting there for a month or more. That'll get done - soon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back