• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Prism League Discussion (Previously "Our own Pokemon X/Y League")

Leaders/E4 using Pokemon whose Megas change to a different type, yes or no?

• Yes

Votes: 25 75.8%
  • No

Votes: 8 24.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
Years
  • I still suggest that Zekrom be a leader in the 3DS division as well if she wants to accept. She's active and a challenging opponent.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I still suggest that Zekrom be a leader in the 3DS division as well if she wants to accept. She's active and a challenging opponent.
    I wouldn't mind being a 3DS Gym Leader....would certainly get more action than I do as a Showdown Elite. But is everyone ok with the idea of having someone be a Leader/E4 in both divisions?

AdamEternal

Vanished, poof, gone!
    Years
  • It seems people are shaking their heads at my idea. Lol.

I wouldn't mind being a 3DS Gym Leader....would certainly get more action than I do as a Showdown Elite. But is everyone ok with the idea of having someone be a Leader/E4 in both divisions?
    I don't see a problem here.

Oh, and the description for the X/Y section still says that X&Y are the latest games. Or am I being silly?

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Until we have other people to step up, we have to have some coverage in both divisions.

And yes, no need for a tournament again. Last time was a mess, in my case because I didn't get many fights even though the last couple days I was asking for them. I almost got E4 by a tiebreaking fluke even then, and was questioning whether that made sense. {XD} In this case, if we think any 3DS leaders are possible E4 candidates, perhaps have a 2/3 match between a leader and an elite using battle teams - not the Gym ones - with 3x3 setup (so the teams are changable and not a set strategy for every match); the winner gets the E4 spot, the Gym spot is thus retained by the other party. The changing like this can be confusing, however, so we'd have to "grandfather" in for existing challengers - who have already beaten the former Leader - that they have to battle the previous Elite member so that both victories are still obtained (rather than battle the Leader, then rebattle as Elite). If they haven't battled the newly promoted Elite, they use the new setup.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I went and took Cobra off the list of gym leaders cuz that guy has not logged in since October so I think it was certainly time to do that. See if there being an open position draws in applicants or something.

Also how's the battles for deciding the 3DS champ coming along?

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Just an update; I finally went about finishing OR. I'll Shiny hunt in AS later (and in OR for the ones that are game exclusive, like the Unova pair of Zekrom and Reshiram), but I should be able to take on challenges again. Going to clone my team so it's on hand in both games (and gives me a backup in case they go missing in either game); once that's done, I'll trade the clones over to OR, and might even clone another set for AS later so I can challenge in either game.

I've notified my most recent challenger of the plan to battle tomorrow evening.

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
    Years
  • Cyclone I love you to death and your wonderful trading and breeding; but sometimes it's hard to tell if I'm reading a post or a blog lol. Congrats on the game clear though I guess - hope to see you knocking some challenges out soon. I've legit bred a fairy, dark, grass, and rock poke or two in the last month just to aid in the teams I use when subbing you and Lobrix.

And Zekrom - you'd be totally cool as a 3DS leader. (it has been much more active on that half recently) It sounds like a great idea to me. Please do it if you feel so inclined; Lobrix is confirmed to have departed from the league, and that leaves a straight hole in the ranks.

I do still need to battle Xairmo and Krystia - with my hall of fame team apparently :U I thought it was whatever we cared to bring, but I was informed recently it was just with our team we cleared the league with. Bugger. I have to dig them all up and reunite them now.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Alright then, we can add me to the list of 3DS gym leaders then. I think I'll keep Lobrix's typing.

Xairmo

Years
  • I was also still wondering if it was ever decided if I could assume Charizard Man's role as Terragon Symbol E4? Sorry for my absence the past few days, schools starting to get bothersome haha

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I was also still wondering if it was ever decided if I could assume Charizard Man's role as Terragon Symbol E4? Sorry for my absence the past few days, schools starting to get bothersome haha
    That depends on which of you becomes champ. Cuz if you're champ then you can't exactly take that slot now can you? But I'd be fine with letting you take over Charizard Man's position. I haven't seen Charizard Man in like forever.

When will this be effective? Krystia and I had plans for a sub-Lobrix battle on Sunday.
    I probably could start doing battles as a 3DS gym leader starting tomorrow.....

Xairmo

Years
  • That depends on which of you becomes champ. Cuz if you're champ then you can't exactly take that slot now can you? But I'd be fine with letting you take over Charizard Man's position. I haven't seen Charizard Man in like forever.

So I'll do Terragon Symbol for now and just sub for Waxwing? Either way we have a spot vacant, and we haven't finished champion match yet either.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    So I'll do Terragon Symbol for now and just sub for Waxwing? Either way we have a spot vacant, and we haven't finished champion match yet either.
    I'd rather wait until you 3 have the champion battles all done with

That's on ORAS too ? Or only for Pokemon X and Y ?
    It's for both ORAS and X/Y.

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
    Years
  • I'm hopefully battling Xairmo tomorrow, and Krystia asap. I'd kinda rather not be champ if it means giving up a leader / elite spot in the league though honestly. If I coulda held both down I wouldn't mind, but iirc - the consensus was that you're champ or a leader/elite - not both. And between the two, I'd take the one where I got more battles.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back