• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sports Pro Wrestling

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
    First HORRIBLE decision of the HHH era has occurred with the announcement of Roman Reigns v Logan Paul for the titles at Crown Jewel. I don't agree with it either but that's not exactly an excuse for the BS 'WWE needs to go out of business' narrative to make it's return. Yep. That didn't last long at all. Especially when you remember that AEW has a toxic af backstage right now

Also WWE has been teasing something bizarre recently. During a commercial of SmackDown and then again during a live event. It's hard to really explain without showing the video... but basically an edited version of a song from the 60's called 'White Rabbit' plays with the lights out (sort of) and then the entrance way turns red. When they did it the second time the ring turned red this time and the entrance-way went from red to... purple?

Some were speculating it was Karrion Kross (because apparently he was called 'The White Rabbit' before he was in WWE) but why would HHH do that this soon after he came back when he clearly likes the way he was presented in NXT? That doesn't make sense to me but that's just me.

Is it actually an official 'Bray Wyatt return' tease? I can't answer that. I wish I could... but I can't. I don't know. I certainly don't know what else it could be but feel free to give your guesses I suppose. If they start doing it during shows though... (which I feel is the next step. Possibly as soon as this upcoming Raw) then we need to start giving it more attention.

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
    Yes because Paige joining a toxic af women's locker room will totally fix all of their problems.

Anyway... White Rabbit is probably the best damn teasing I think I've ever seen WWE do.

Feed Your Head

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
    Tony Khan has officially and literally proved himself to be the 'This Is Fine' meme with his promotion on fire and him refusing to do anything about it.

That's fine. If that's what he wants then so be it. Let me just grab my popcorn as I enjoy watching it burn to the ground.

Years
    • Seen today
    How was Main Event? I would think even shows like Main Event might start to be a little better to watch under this new creative era. If they can be used to refresh and build Superstars back up before they are featured again on Raw, that would be nice. We haven't seen Omos for some time now, I'm guessing he's been working on Main Event so far? Next time you have the chance to attend a show, feel free to share how the show went. It's cool to hear from people who were there in person 😊

Seems I missed this on my notifications. I apologize.

Main event featured Shelton Benjamin vs Akira Tozawa and Street Profits vs Alpha Academy. Both were fun matches, and Shelton stood out to me as someone who seemed to be really enjoying himself.

In regards to the above comment, AEW seems to be okay. https://www.f4wonline.com/news/aew/aew-dynamite-back-over-one-million-viewers-18-49-demo-rating-down.

Fanbase doesn't seem impacted from the backstage drama. If anything, negative publicity sometimes has the opposite effect and ends up drawing in viewership.

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
    Wow. Just wow. Seriously. I love how conveniently everyone forgets everything that happened prior and how BS it really was. Here is my official statement on the Austin Theory failed cash-in. Controversial apparently because everything I say is controversial anymore it seems.

Austin Theory is not buried.

He wasn't going to succeed in his cash-in against Roman. He is not ready for a world championship. What the hell is the difference? Seriously? He was going to appear to be 'buried' regardless of what they did. I'm not saying it was a good decision to cash-in on a mid-card title. I'm not. But they had to get that stupid crap off of him. What choice did they have? Roman has two titles right now and he's not losing either of them. Besides... I love how everyone is conveniently forgetting that Austin Theory was shoehorned into the MITB ladder match where he didn't even qualify for it and didn't deserve to win it in the first place. You want to blame someone for this? I suggest directing all your 'hatred' to Vince McMahon who made this ridiculous decision in the first place. That's where your blame should go. Nowhere else. Was it good? No. It wasn't. But at the end of the day... no matter what they did... Austin Theory was going to appear to be 'buried' no matter what. But you know... go ahead and go watch the blood-obsessed AEW who has a dumpster fire women's division and talent that act like children who didn't get the toy they wanted for Christmas with people who disappear for weeks at a time for no reason whatsoever and then reappear and act like absolutely nothing is wrong or nothing happened.

😐

And that, ladies and gentleman, is MegaChamp's shoot promo on the Austin Theory failed cash-in and how he's not buried in the slightest

*drops mic and leaves*

Years
    • Seen today
    I hope AEW turns around after Full Gear. They hit a steep decline in ratings. You never want to see a company fail. Competition is good and you never want to see a mass amount of lost jobs either.

Tony Khan should really invest in a creative team.

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
    I hope AEW turns around after Full Gear. They hit a steep decline in ratings. You never want to see a company fail. Competition is good and you never want to see a mass amount of lost jobs either.

Tony Khan should really invest in a creative team.

I never said I wanted them to fail. All I said was that I was sick of them WWE-bashing every five seconds it feels like when there's no excuse anymore, their locker room acts like a bunch of children who didn't get the toy they wanted for Christmas, they have a dumpster fire women's division being ran by the most ego-centric woman I think I've ever seen in my entire life outside of Charlotte Flair (Britt Baker) who is actively spreading lies about other women simply because she doesn't like them and wants to bury them, and multiple talents are forgotten and disappear for weeks on end for no reason whatsoever and then just show back up and act like nothing happened.

Years
    • Seen today
    I never said I wanted them to fail. All I said was that I was sick of them WWE-bashing every five seconds it feels like when there's no excuse anymore, their locker room acts like a bunch of children who didn't get the toy they wanted for Christmas, they have a dumpster fire women's division being ran by the most ego-centric woman I think I've ever seen in my entire life outside of Charlotte Flair (Britt Baker) who is actively spreading lies about other women simply because she doesn't like them and wants to bury them, and multiple talents are forgotten and disappear for weeks on end for no reason whatsoever and then just show back up and act like nothing happened.

Oh. I wasn't referring to any of your posts at all. I'm sorry if you saw it that way. I was speaking in a general sense and not towards anybody specifically.

You are correct that clearly there are issues with the company. It would be nice if they could be fixed. A choice of decent promotions would be best for fans.

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
    I wasn't sure what or who you were referring to but I probably shouldn't have assumed it was me so I apologize as well.

Anyway Survivor Series is definitely stacking up to be INSANE and the best one in a long time/potentially ever but I can normally only cough up the money to watch one PLE a year and I've always chosen that to be Royal Rumble and I doubt that's going to change.

Hopefully WWE will post the INSANE moments on their YouTube channel lol (I would assume so but I guess you never know. They might not 😒)

Years
    • Seen today
    Wishing the best for Robert Roode. He's having major neck surgery.

Saw him in person in December 2021. I was standing next to him outside at a live event before the show began. He looked exhausted and kept his head low.

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
    Mandy Rose has been released by WWE due to possibly explicit photos she put for a subscription fee on something called FanTime. I'm not about to look this up to see what it actually is.

Whether you think WWE are being hypocrites again since they let people have their Twitch channels back (not sure about Cameo though) or think Rose is to blame for not letting the company know about what she was doing is up to you.

Oh... and Vince McMahon is trying to come back to WWE. Let's hope he stays the f away because they clearly have been better off with him gone. Perfect? Of course not. But things take time. It's going to take longer than 6 months (or however long HHH has been in charge at this point) for things to truly 'change'

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
    Charlotte Flair finally returned to WWE last night on SmackDown and instantly won the SmackDown Women's Title from Ronda Rousey.

What you decide to think about this is up to you obviously.

Years
    • Seen today
    He's not quite back in yet. But yeah he's absolutely trying.

edit: he's back. damn

Last edited:
    Back