• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

psst...come here kid....I have something for you....(OPEN AGAIN! ...SORT OF....)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • do u have much space in ur pokebank with all the trading u do? lol
    Lol not as much as I would like, I'm using about 63 boxes in the bank and 29 boxes full in game. I keep on free to put all my trades in that I'm in the middle of.

You prefer female or male pokemon in a rare ball?
    I have a male Chinchou in a moon ball,I would like to exchange it with your Swablu in the dream ball :)
    I only like females in rare balls because when bred, they pass the ball down to the baby and males don't unfortunately:(

Alright i want a 5iv chimchar and a 6iv forakie(protean)
    can you also give me a shiny lapras 5iv pls !
    i'll give you a shiny latios and a shiny electrabuzz

Sounds good to me, i will work on cloning those 3 for you here in a little bit. I just woke up and the kid is in a playing mood

im interested xatu and numel
    add me

Sounds good, I will here in a mminute:)

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2016
    i have
    politoed (m) lv 54 modest drizzle AlpTigin ID 58920
    Slurpuff modest unburden lv 1 Aaron ID16455
    Squirtle (m) lv 1 modest torent aqua jet d.pulse aure sphere mirror coat AlpTigin 42034
    charmenderlv (m)1 modest blaze zacjary 53869

Years
  • i have
    politoed (m) lv 54 modest drizzle AlpTigin ID 58920
    Slurpuff modest unburden lv 1 Aaron ID16455
    Squirtle (m) lv 1 modest torent aqua jet d.pulse aure sphere mirror coat AlpTigin 42034
    charmenderlv (m)1 modest blaze zacjary 53869

Hmm....not too interested in those but since I had to clone things anyways, I already cloned what you asked for so just give me any random 3:) just please don't forget about rule number 4:)

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2016
    Lol not as much as I would like, I'm using about 63 boxes in the bank and 29 boxes full in game. I keep on free to put all my trades in that I'm in the middle of.

I only like females in rare balls because when bred, they pass the ball down to the baby and males don't unfortunately:(

Sounds good to me, i will work on cloning those 3 for you here in a little bit. I just woke up and the kid is in a playing mood

Sounds good, I will here in a mminute:)
    yeah that is quite a bit lol, just making sure u are able to keep all those pokemon lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back