• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

psst...come here kid....I have something for you....(OPEN AGAIN! ...SORT OF....)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Can I get a Diancie???
I can offer these three:
5IV Eevee
Shiny Cronkeldur (caught)
Shiny Gigalith (caught)
and Shiny Greninja (caught)

If you want, you can take all 4 of them for just the Diancie. Tnx :)

Years
Can I get a Diancie???
I can offer these three:
5IV Eevee
Shiny Cronkeldur (caught)
Shiny Gigalith (caught)
and Shiny Greninja (caught)

If you want, you can take all 4 of them for just the Diancie. Tnx :)

Certainly:) are those all kalos natives? If so i would love either the gigalith or conkeldurr:)

Years
Yes, they are all Kalos Native but I only caught them in the wild. Also, can I get a Latios from the freebies??? Tnx :)

Sure can:) and I'm thinking the conkeldurr would be best suited for me, XD. He's one of my favorites. So I will trade you a diancie and latios for conkeldurr and a random "junk'" pokemon. Can you log on now? I won't be around much longer. My buddy is coming over to discuss our kayaking trip again

Years
Thank You very much :) May I ask if you have or know someone who has a tyranitarite and pinsirite??? These are the ones I'm missing...

Years
Thank You very much :) May I ask if you have or know someone who has a tyranitarite and pinsirite??? These are the ones I'm missing...

I can log back on real quick and give you a pinsirite:) but i dont have any extra tyranitarite at the moment. I will keep and eye out though:)

Years
  • Seen Nov 8, 2016
Yo Lunis! :pink_laugh:
I'm looking for a lvl. 1 shiny flawless Chespin since mine is lvl. 17, and so I came checkin' in here first, not disappointed! I'm gonna assume you're going through that list, so I can give you a shiny flawless English Charmander ^_^

I have 2 versions, very slightly different but do tell me which you want :)
Here's the list again if you need Poké List

(Of course if you want something else that's fine too xD just my assumption)

Years
Ok. Thank you very much. I'll be online tomorrow :)
Sounds good:)

Yo Lunis! :pink_laugh:
I'm looking for a lvl. 1 shiny flawless Chespin since mine is lvl. 17, and so I came checkin' in here first, not disappointed! I'm gonna assume you're going through that list, so I can give you a shiny flawless English Charmander ^_^

I have 2 versions, very slightly different but do tell me which you want :)
Here's the list again if you need Poké List

(Of course if you want something else that's fine too xD just my assumption)
Awesome! I'm glad you came here first. I will look at them and post in your shop about it:)

thnx i feel privileged
i would love to have these :Metagross,
Cloyster

Those sound great:)

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
i have a shiny mew and shiny kyogre but not sure that they are legit do you want ?
and i have a korean event manaphy it is legit

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back