• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

psst...come here kid....I have something for you....(OPEN AGAIN! ...SORT OF....)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lemonhihi

S1lv3rRay
Years
Sounds good:) I am home now so just let me know what you decide:)

Yo man ! Ok just wan to ask do you happen to have a shiny treecko or shiny suicune? If have may I know the ivs of that shiny treecko? haha so sorry for asking iv I know I am not suppose as I plan to use it on my future ORAS game hehe

Years
Can i have the freebie clawitzer and gyrados

:p this is the 999 reply to your thread
of course :)

what do you want for this shiny: skrelp noibat and sneasel?
They are free:) so any random junk Pokémon

Yo man ! Ok just wan to ask do you happen to have a shiny treecko or shiny suicune? If have may I know the ivs of that shiny treecko? haha so sorry for asking iv I know I am not suppose as I plan to use it on my future ORAS game hehe
I have both of those:) the treecko only has a 31 iv in sp atk, but the judge says his potential Is above average overall

Mason69

Sleeping...
Years
The free one is just a random catch with no good iv's but I have a 5 or 6 iv one(cNt remember which right now) that i can trade if you have anything from my wants section:)

Well please take a look at my shop then and see if anything interest you.

lemonhihi

S1lv3rRay
Years
I have both of those:) the treecko only has a 31 iv in sp atk, but the judge says his potential Is above average overall

hmm sounds not bad.. when are you available for trade?

May I also ask for the info for the suicune as well as zapdos? sorry for asking too much ~

Years
hmm sounds not bad.. when are you available for trade?

May I also ask for the info for the suicune as well as zapdos? sorry for asking too much ~
anytime is fine with me:) I will pm the details of suicune and zapdos here in a minute

Would a Shiny 5IVs Houndour, a Shiny 5IVs Deino, and a Shiny 5IVs Magikarp be enough to trade for your 5IVs Timid Yveltal? FC: 4725-8544-3445.

Of course:) I will add you in a second

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back