• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

psst...come here kid....I have something for you....(OPEN AGAIN! ...SORT OF....)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
i would like to to have the shiny heracross ,shiny malamar,shiny charizard (freebies)

Years
  • Seen Nov 8, 2016
Hiiiii Lunis :D
I'm liking that careful Rhyhorn, again I'm just gonna go by your list and offer you a Weedle? :3 Since you already have Caterpie, that's basically Metapod.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Dec 8, 2016
me wants ur archen 5iv, ur slakoth jolly, flabebe orange flower
I have additions to ur store u can have such as modest poliwag with swift swim, jolly rockhead rhyhorn, 6iv timid noibat, and possibly more. Of course they are shiny, hit me up, u know how we do it lol.

lemonhihi

S1lv3rRay
Years
yo bro, I have a shiny petilil kb caught by myself. What you can offer? I saw that you said you have an entire living shiny dex? DO you happen to have shiny ampharos? or other legends that are not available in XY? thanks

Years
just wondering but what cold i possibly get if i were to trade you my event shiny giratina lvl 100?

Years
The Weedle is lvl. 3 though, is that alright?
That is perfectly fine:)

yo bro, I have a shiny petilil kb caught by myself. What you can offer? I saw that you said you have an entire living shiny dex? DO you happen to have shiny ampharos? or other legends that are not available in XY? thanks
I sure do have an ampharos
And all the legends that are legally available in shiny form

just wondering but what cold i possibly get if i were to trade you my event shiny giratina lvl 100?

Whatever you want:)

Years
  • Seen Nov 8, 2016
Yea I will trade you shiny legend for the petilil. But i cNt do anything right now. Getting ready to head out for a kayaking trip

Haha Lunis you're so kind :3
I have Weedle ready so let me know if you're online, but I'll be keeping an eye out on the PSS anyway ^_^

Years
sure bro.. I have to take my time to choose 1 shiny out of 700+ pokemon.. difficulty task ..
Sounds good:) I am home now so just let me know what you decide:)

Haha Lunis you're so kind :3
I have Weedle ready so let me know if you're online, but I'll be keeping an eye out on the PSS anyway ^_^

Aww thanks :) and I will be looking for you on the pss too:)

Gulpin

poisonous
Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2017
What are the IV's and abilities on your non-KB shiny Shroomish and Mamoswine?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back