• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pure Power: Mega Evolution Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
Years
  • Pure Power: Mega Evolution Club

Mega-Evolutions are a new feature which evolves Pokemon into an even stronger Pokemon than they previously were for a battle when the Pokemon is holding their mega stone. These Pokemon are stronger and more powerful than most other Pokemon and they seem to have an awesome design.

Rules:
    Follow all of PC's Rules & Regulations
    Try and stay active in the club
    Don't harass any other members
    Have fun!

Sign-Up Form:
    Username:
    Partner Mega-Pokemon:
    Why do you want to join?:
    Answer one of the topics:

List of Mega-Pokemon:

Members List:

Puddle -

Zorogami -

Sopheria -

Hikamaru -

Sheep -

Wicked3DS -

Judge Mandolore Shepard -

Venitardus -

Peitarchia -

XpokeX -

MussadiqTheWarrior -

Topics:
    -Which Mega-Evolution do you like best?
    -Which Mega-Evolutions look ugly to you?
    -What Pokemon would you like to see gain a Mega-Evolution?
    -What's your opinion on Mega-Evolutions?

Userbars:

Last edited:

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • Username: Zorogami
    Partner Mega-Pokemon: Mega-Pinsir
    Why do you want to join?: I would like to join because Mega Evolutions are a new and pretty cool concept introduced in Gen6. I would love to discuss every kind of topics involving them, especially what possible Mega-Evolutions we will get in the future and what they should be like!! I think Megas are here to stay, and will change my opinions on many Pokemon, like my Partner, Pinsir!

Which Mega-Evolution do you like best?
    I like many of the Megas, but my favorite so far has to be Mega-Pinsir. He is amazingly strong and his ability makes moves like Return and Quick Attack ridicolously powerful and dangerous. I also like how he gets wings and love the design of his eyes. 2nd favorite should be Houndoom, because i love that Pokemon and think its mega makes it even more powerful. 3rd Aggron, because he looks like the Pokemon version of Megatron :D

Which Mega-Evolutions look ugly to you?
    I think Mega-Gyarados looks kinda ugly. I expected him to get the drgon typing and a few details to his design, maybe legs to look like a traditional chinese dragon?? But Mega-design looks very weird to me, and not like a dark type at all. As for laziest Mega-design, Mega-Ampharos.

What Pokemon would you like to see gain a Mega-Evolution?
    I would like to see weaker Pokemon get a Mega, probably Delibird the most. Ive always liked its design and typing, but his weak stats make it almost unusable! So him getting a Mega would be pretty awesome. Same goes for Mightyena, for pretty much the same reasons.

What's your opinion on Mega-Evolutions?
    I think they are a very cool concept that is going to make Pokemon battles more diverse. They give you an extra option when building a team and chosing whom to use how. Im looking forward to see how many Pokemon get a Mega in the future!!

Also, first member (hopefully), awwww yeeeee

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • Username: Sopheria
    Partner Mega Evolution: Mega Mawile
    Why do you want to join? I love mega evolution and I think it's a great addition to the game and the meta game. It's turned some of my favorite oft neglected Pokemon into powerhouses.

Which Mega Evolution do you think is best? Mega Mawile. Not only because Mawile is my favorite Pokemon, but it's a good example of how Mega Evolution improves a Pokemon beyond just giving it a stat boost. Using Intimidate on top of the Huge Power that it gains from Mega Evolution basically means it has two abilities (since Intimidate activates when you first send it into battle), and gaining Huge Power turns Mawile from a flimsy baton pass pivot into a dangerous sweeper.

Years
  • Username: Hikamaru
    Partner Mega-Pokemon: Mega Mawile
    Why do you want to join?: I love the concept of Mega Evolutions since it allowed certain Pokemon to use new strategies while others got more love thanks to new abilities they gain as a result of their Mega Evolutions.

I have loads of faves design-wise, especially Mawile, Gardevoir, Banette, Medicham, Charizard X, Blaziken and Ampharos. Mawile's my absolute fave of the bunch due to a combination of the Huge Power ability, and its new Fairy typing which makes Mawile even more of a threat. 6th Gen was really kind to that little thing and it was the one Mega I was excited about using.

Heracross and Manectric, 'nuff said. Thank god I went with X over Y, since X had a lot of the better Megas in my opinion.

Farfetch'd definitely, he is desperately screaming for one. And even better if they give him an ability that makes him stronger, like what they did with Mawile.

I love how Megas now give you new options for building a team, and they are definitely getting loads of major use competitively due to the power they possess and the new benefits they get from their abilities, like Venusaur's Thick Fat removing its Fire and Ice weakness, or even Banette becoming an amazing status abuser thanks to Prankster.

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
    Years
  • Username: Hikamaru
    Partner Mega-Pokemon: Mega Mawile
    Why do you want to join?: I love the concept of Mega Evolutions since it allowed certain Pokemon to use new strategies while others got more love thanks to new abilities they gain as a result of their Mega Evolutions.

I have loads of faves design-wise, especially Mawile, Gardevoir, Banette, Medicham, Charizard X, Blaziken and Ampharos. Mawile's my absolute fave of the bunch due to a combination of the Huge Power ability, and its new Fairy typing which makes Mawile even more of a threat. 6th Gen was really kind to that little thing and it was the one Mega I was excited about using.

Heracross and Manectric, 'nuff said. Thank god I went with X over Y, since X had a lot of the better Megas in my opinion.

Farfetch'd definitely, he is desperately screaming for one. And even better if they give him an ability that makes him stronger, like what they did with Mawile.

I love how Megas now give you new options for building a team, and they are definitely getting loads of major use competitively due to the power they possess and the new benefits they get from their abilities, like Venusaur's Thick Fat removing its Fire and Ice weakness, or even Banette becoming an amazing status abuser thanks to Prankster.

OMG freakin Manetric looks like they took a balloon to his super saiyan hair, rubbed it incredibly fast and then watched it stand up. Then they called it a mega Pokemon with more friction.
    It's hideous.

Anyways, you all are accepted! I'm just not at a computer right now, so I wasn't gonna find the partner Pokemon and all that.

Years
  • Username: Sheep
    Partner Mega-Pokemon: Mega Ampharos
    Why do you want to join?: While I wasn't a fan of megas at first I eventually grew into liking the concept and ideas behind them so yes, I'm a fan! Would hate to miss out on such a good club.

I'm torn since I like a fair bit but in the end it's between mega Absol, Ampharos, and Mawile. Absol just looks gorgeous and makes me want to train one even more while Ampharos because yay electric dragon sheep! As for Mawile.. who wouldn't love that epic design? And I thought the original was cool.

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
  • Username: Wicked3DS
    Partner Mega-Pokemon: This guy

Why do you want to join?: I like the idea of Mega Evolution, its a great new concept for the games.

Mega Charizard X, it's a beast and it has the best design.

Heracross. It looks more intimidating in it's regular form, it's Mega form is hideous.

There's a lot of possibilities, but I'd say Crobat and Ninetales.

I like them, they did a good job with them for the most part (I'm looking at you again, Heracross) and I think it is a good feature for the games.

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
    Years
  • I added everyone to the list!
    Wicked is the lucky one who got the gif Sprite :P.

Anyways, I must say, Mega-Pinsir > Mega-Heracross by far.
    I haven't calculated it, but a Mega-Pinsir Quick Attack could probably easily OHKO the typical Heracross set.

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
    Years
  • I will join this club
    Username: Judge Mandolore Shepard
    Partner Mega-Pokemon: Mega Gardevoir
    Why do you want to join?: I found Mega-Evolution to be a very interesting concept for the games.

Which Mega-Evolution do you like the best?
    When it comes to the Mega-Evolutions, I have found that I like Mega Blastoise the best. This is because I am impressed that it not only has a water cannon on its back, it dual wields two more on its arms.

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
    Years
  • I will join this club
    Username: Judge Mandolore Shepard
    Partner Mega-Pokemon: Mega Gardevoir
    Why do you want to join?: I found Mega-Evolution to be a very interesting concept for the games.

When it comes to the Mega-Evolutions, I have found that I like Mega Blastoise the best. This is because I am impressed that it not only has a water cannon on its back, it dual wields two more on its arms.

You have been added to the list!
    Do you use Mega Blastoise in Competitive play, I've never seen it and I'm curious on if it's good or not.

Venitardus

Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2018
    Username: Venitardus
    Partner Mega-Pokemon: mega Gyarados
    Why do you want to join?: Mega evolution os a really cool thing and it has some awesome awesome mega Pokémon.

I'd have to say mega Blaziken and Mega Charizard X. I love them both to pieces. I couldnt decide on either one, because their awesome in there own way.

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
  • Mega Pinsir is awesome, its design is ridiculous.

And of course Charizard gets the gif, he's the best :P

Last edited:

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
    Years
  • Welcome to the club!
    And yeah he is.
    I wish there was a bulkier design.
    Has anyone tried Mega-Aero?
    I use a choiced regular Aero as a sweeper and it works wonders. I wonder how a Mega would do.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Username: Peitharchua.
    Partner Mega-Pokemon: Mega Blastoise.
    Why do you want to join?: Love the concept, haha. I personally wasn't too huge on it when I had first heard that it's only temporary, but it eventually grew on me. 8D;;

I'd say mega Blastoise. I have one on my team currently in Pokémon Y, and it makes a great tank. When I was battling against a friend, it was once able to endure about three Thunderbolt attacks in a row. Isn't that amazing? Second would probably be Charizard Y; I just love how slim its body looks, haha. Besides these two, I also really like Absol's mega form.

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
    Years
  • Username: Peitharchua.
    Partner Mega-Pokemon: Mega Blastoise.
    Why do you want to join?: Love the concept, haha. I personally wasn't too huge on it when I had first heard that it's only temporary, but it eventually grew on me. 8D;;

I'd say mega Blastoise. I have one on my team currently in Pokémon Y, and it makes a great tank. When I was battling against a friend, it was once able to endure about three Thunderbolt attacks in a row. Isn't that amazing? Second would probably be Charizard Y; I just love how slim its body looks, haha. Besides these two, I also really like Absol's mega form.

Adding you now (:.
    And new userbars have been made, courtesy of Fairy!

XpokeX

I'm a ninja and im..... gone
    Years
    • Seen May 8, 2023
    Username:XpokeX
    Partner Mega-Pokemon:Mega Gengar
    Why do you want to join?:Mega evos are awesome! I really like that with mega evos they rekindled the interest in some of the older pokes
    -Which Mega-Evolution do you like best? Mega Gengar/Mega mawile all the way :) mega gengar looks absolutely cool to me and is great on the battlefield as well,mega mawile just looks interesting and in battle,that huge 200 power sure scrapes your opponent.

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
    Years
  • Username:XpokeX
    Partner Mega-Pokemon:Mega Gengar
    Why do you want to join?:Mega evos are awesome! I really like that with mega evos they rekindled the interest in some of the older pokes
    -Which Mega-Evolution do you like best? Mega Gengar/Mega mawile all the way :) mega gengar looks absolutely cool to me and is great on the battlefield as well,mega mawile just looks interesting and in battle,that huge 200 power sure scrapes your opponent.

Welcome to the club, XpokeX!
    I got a question, what move set do you use on a Mega-Gengar?
    I've tried using the normal one, but not Mega.

Dark Shadow 6

Friends Till The End
    Years
  • Username: MusaddiqTheWarrior
    Partner Mega-Pokemon: Mega-Garchomp
    Why do you want to join?: i wan't to join because i love mega evolutions and also i wan't to hangOut With Other Mega Evolutions Lovers ^_^
    Which Mega-Evolution do you like best? Mega-Garchomp because his design,power,movepoll,Color And Because He is one of the best non legendary pokemon ^_^

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
    Years
  • Username: MusaddiqTheWarrior
    Partner Mega-Pokemon: Mega-Garchomp
    Why do you want to join?: i wan't to join because i love mega evolutions and also i wan't to hangOut With Other Mega Evolutions Lovers ^_^
    Which Mega-Evolution do you like best? Mega-Garchomp because his design,power,movepoll,Color And Because He is one of the best non legendary pokemon ^_^

Welcome to the club!
    I think it's weird they gave Garchomp a mega form. He's already a Psuedo-Legendary.
    I'm surprised they gave him one, but not Dragonite.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • I think it's weird they gave Garchomp a mega form. He's already a Psuedo-Legendary. I'm surprised they gave him one, but not Dragonite.

Well who knows, maybe they will get one in the future??
    Blaziken also got a special treatment being the only non-Kanto starter who has a Mega for now :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back