• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Question and Answer Thread / Breeding Questions

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    I can't catch legends with ultra balls, how do you catch legends??

Just weaken them to the red zone, give them a Sleep effect or something like that, and then throw those PokeBalls. Each pokemon can vary, with a higher catch rate making it easier to catch. Rattata has 220, Dialga/Palkia has 45, Giratina has even less, and Arceus has a total of... 3.

Dr. Strange

Elite Four
    Years
    I can't catch legends with ultra balls, how do you catch legends??

Well, to put things in general...use status effects like paralysis or sleep when you whittle their HP down before you try to catch them. Even with this, their catch rate might cause things to take a bit longer -_-

a2h

ENJOY YOUR CONFICKER C
    Years
    #152 in Platinum?

I don't want to go through another bloody round of ransacking the game map to either see or encounter #152, whether it be in the wild or in a house. Any help?

Whoever made the design choice for this is a silly, silly person.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    I don't want to go through another bloody round of ransacking the game map to either see or encounter #152, whether it be in the wild or in a house. Any help?

Whoever made the design choice for this is a silly, silly person.
    I believe 152 is Rotom.

Over in that mansion by Eterna city, no?

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    #152 is Rotom and he is in the Pokemon Mansion just at the end of Eterna Forest

Beaten >.<

a2h

ENJOY YOUR CONFICKER C
    Years
    Pokemon Mansion? Last thing I would've thought of.

Well whatever, I'll go catch it then.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
    I Just Beat the Elite 4 on Platinum. and here is my Question
    Question: When Exactly can I Catch Diagla, Palkia(I might of Spelt both thier name wrongs Sorry if i did so) on PKMN Platinum??

Mimikyu402

Flareon Master
    Years
    I havent really played platinum myself but acording to the videos I have seen you must beat E4 before they will show up on mt coronet dont know much details about that

ソラ

Years
    I havent really played platinum myself but acording to the videos I have seen you must beat E4 before they will show up on mt coronet dont know much details about that
    I just went up there after I beat the Elite 4. So I might have to Meet my Rival first or something.

-Leaf

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2010
    Well, just lobbing a ball wont help much. You gotta obviously lower its HP. But it seems you know that. Have you tryed to use a status effect? (Sleep, Poision, etc.) That increases cathing percentile, espessially sleep and burn. The ball used also matters a lot. Master Ball is obviously a win, win. Try Timer Balls if the battle grows long. Exactly what legenday are you in need of help of? xD
    Burn / Poison isn't an ideal choice. it will die slowly, meaning you will have to do it all over again.. so avoid burn or poison.

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
    You need the National Dex. You must also talk to Cynthia's mother and get the Adamant/Lustrous Orb from Mt. Coronet to catch the respective legendary.

That's what I can find on it, at least. I've been going slow, I'm not there yet.

ソラ

Years
    You need the National Dex. You must also talk to Cynthia's mother and get the Adamant/Lustrous Orb from Mt. Coronet to catch the respective legendary.

That's what I can find on it, at least. I've been going slow, I'm not there yet.
    Well that is weird. cause in the Pokedex it shows Dialga, and Palkia on there

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    Well that is weird. cause in the Pokedex it shows Dialga, and Palkia on there
    Ill tell you why its like that.

Remember when you had to fight Mars and Jupeter in a double battle,then dailga and palkia came (cyrus used the red chain). thats how there in your pokedex.

ソラ

Years
    Ill tell you why its like that.

Remember when you had to fight Mars and Jupeter in a double battle,then dailga and palkia came (cyrus used the red chain). thats how there in your pokedex.
    Oh thanks, So I just need 14 more pokemon to look for then

Lightey

The Night Owl
    Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2016
    Train Weak Pokemon

Ok, well, I am going to challenge the Battle Frontier, but the thing is, I want to use Paul's Pokemon team, with a Togetic. Do you know anyway to train very weak Pokemon? (Lv. 7).

Years
    If you have it, use the item, Experience Share. It's really helpful when training weaker Pokemon. Good luck with your team. :3

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    Or you could try putting the weaker Pokemon in first place then immediately switching on turn 1 to a stronger Pokemon.

Rikal

Trainer Lucas
    Years
    • Age 33
    • CO
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Legendary battle music?

I was wondering if anyone would happen to have any of the battle themes from the legendary Pokémon? Like .mp3's for download or something. Specifically Giratina's and Rotom's.

Back