• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Pokemon above you - V5

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2021
    7.3/10 - An alright Mon. I like the design and concept a lot which is what gets it at least this score but as far as using one in the games and it being memorable for me in that regard it falls short, which is what prevents him/her from earning an 8.

Kyogre

Last edited:
    Years
  • 8.5/10 - Alright fine, I might be a bit biased with gen 3 being my fav gen but I think I was fair enough. Strong and overwhelming come to mind and I really do like strong pokemon: the lord of the seas fits that well. The design is quite nice imo.

Zoroark

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2021
    8.2 - Cool Pokemon, mainly because of how much I liked him in Pokemon: The Movie 2000. He's probably my favorite member of this line because of the badass crown he wears.

Tympole

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    5/10 It feels ... weird, like I really like the cotton candy thing Swirlix has going on, but I don't really get the transition from cotton candy to dog meringue. For some reason it also looks too plain and too busy at the same time to me ... I don't know.

Aromatisse

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2021
    7.8/10 - I love the simplicity of the name and design. Much like many other gen 1 Pokemon you can tell what animal it's based off the second you look at it. However, it's stupid that it doesn't evolve
    into Bouffalant. If it did, it earns an 8 score or higher.

Krookodile

Last edited:

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    8/10 - Cool design, I really like how the eyes look like shades. And you can do so fun things with it.

Tyranitar

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2021
    10/10 - Okay, Alolan Ninetails might not be as cool as a plain ol' regular Ninetails, but it's still Ninetails. Perfect 10 score easy

Hawlucha

Back