• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Pokemon Above You

Years
  • As I have not experienced Unova yet, I can't give an exact response on Axew other than the anime (which I have seen a few episodes of BW). Iris has a very cute Axew.

7/10

Mainly for cuteness.

Granbull

King!

better
    Years
  • Aw, he's just a little puppy dog. :3 Never used one though, but it looks cool/cute. :D 7/10

Groudon o.O

King!

better
    Years
  • EVERYONE. LIKES. KYOGRE. MORE. D:<

Anyways, 4/10 to Snivy. T^T I hate the way it...curves. idk. It's probably my least favorite of all starters, especially in Unova. ALthough, serperior's design I don't mind.

Camerupt

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    10/10

Strong and reliable, and my friggen fav legendary! Plus, come on, a Psychic flying? That owns!

Latios

Last edited:

Windie

oh okay.
    Years
  • I think it's cute. I remember when it was still called Ladyba. :3 It's cool but it's attack stat is absolutely pathetic, so...

7/10.

Charmander :3

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
    Years
  • 7/10. My favorite Kanto starter, and the fully evolved Charizard is even better.

Snorlax
    Ani143MS.png

Tyranee

Can't read my Poke'-face!
    Years
  • 6/10

Not the best stats of the psychic types, nor does it appeal to me much. Just meh.

Skarmory

aka825

Online Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2012
    It will be a 7/10.

It has a sleek design and has really good defense, plus it is pretty fast compared to most of its fellow steel-types. It does not have a lot of attack, and has an almost average special defense.

How would you rate Empoleon out of 10?

Back