• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the video game music above you! (Version 20XX)

Years
  • 5/10

I'm pretty neutral on it. It's good game music but not something I'd seek out to listen to or anything.

Side note, why was this the only Last Tinker song I could find and why don't I remember it?

Last edited:

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    This gave me really psychedelic vibes, I don't even know how to feel about it. It's not something too memorable, but it still sounds somewhat good. 7/10

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Starts off very ethereal and sorta grounds itself in this like, synth-jazz industrial punk. Different and entertaining! 8.5/10

Let's hit off some OG happy shit

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    That track uh... oh god. So I've never actually played a Kirby game, but that track is what's used in the Kirby world in I Wanna Be the Boshy, and I think I got to listen to that track on loop for around 4 hours and close to 800 deaths?
    10/10 just because I hate myself and that song

anyways

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Uhh, so there's no soundtrack on the post above, so I'll go with Disturbed's.
    Songs with predominant violins are my weakness when it comes to videogame soundtracks, so this one gets a solid 10/10 from me.

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Pollyanna is probably one of the most beautiful songs in the whole Mother series. I wanted to play that one on the piano, but I lost the sheet music :'(
    10/10

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • it's alright. doesn't really like pump me up or anything, but it's not like i'm saying it's bad. just kind of average for me. 5/10

this soundtrack is sublime but this is probably my favorite off it, one of my favorite vgm tracks of all time.

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Ahh.. it's so soulful. I love this kind of stuff. 10/10!

Time for the legend itself:

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    It's not the most memorable track in Undertale's OST. It's pretty chill which is a plus, but aside from that I'm pretty neutral to it. 6/10

Cid

Years
  • I don't remember which part of Mother 3 this song plays, but I love it. I really miss this game. Come on Doug Bowser, give us Mother 3! 10/10

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • i like the energy on that one. idk what's going on in the game when it plays but it sounds pretty lively! 7/10

Last edited:

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    This sounds like a really weird remix, I can't compare it with the original because I haven't listened to it, but this is still weird, but not in the bad wayI guess. 7/10

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • i've always liked that one, it's really solid and pumps me up to fight team rocket. they did a great job on remaking that soundtrack tbh. 9/10

alright some y'all know how i feel about this soundtrack LOL

Back