• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent Gaming Purchases?

VanillaMiltank

GET SOME MILK
    Years
    I recently purchased X-Men Origins: Wolverine (The Uncaged Edition) for PS3 :) An older one, but I love X-Men and Wolverine, so it looked cool! Got it for £13.99 on Amazon
    And I also got Batman: Arkham City for a very cool £12!!!
    Planning to get Castlevania: Lords Of Shadow 2 at some point also...

Last edited:

for him.

I'm trash.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 6, 2023
    The most recent game I bought was Dragon Age: Inquisition. (And I am loving it. Almost beat the story.)

Years
    Never Alone the only useful this month.

Actually, I was rather excited to see that Dishonored was also included. I've been meaning to play that, but didn't feel like dropping the monies down, but my patience has pulled through! Question is, whether or not I'll actually get around to playing it...

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
    Just bought Child of Light (PS3 Version)!

Something tells me I'm going to have a lot of fun with this. And the rhyming seems like a nice touch, anyway.
    Rhyming is definitely a nice touch,
    you're gonna love so much.
    The game is unfortunately pretty short,
    on the other hand there is a PSV port.
    Enjoy the game in all its glory,
    and finish it... wholly.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I haven't gotten any games in forever it seems! Trying to focus on school more as well as buying more newer titles as they come out this year rather than older stuff. I did, however, get some Pokemon merch. I hope it's okay to post about in here considering it's still gaming swag. ;)

So anyway, I bought a big Umbreon plushie, a ~!*shiny*!~ Mega Garchomp plush, a crochet Pokeball (to catch members with duh), some Eeveelution keychains, and a sheet of the old Burger King Pokemon cards. Makes up for all the video games I haven't bought this year, right?

I'm still on the look out for a Majora's Mask guide before I get back into the game, though. I literally don't know what to do. 8D #sucksatgames

Years
    Since I've been in a Castlevania mood, I bought Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia and Castlevania: Harmony of Despair the other day. :)

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
    Years
    Left 4 Dead 2, Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut, and Papers, Please on PC. So worth it to repurchase L4D2 and Deus Ex: HR and been really addicted to Papers, Please.

Back