• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent Gaming Purchases?

Years
Ehm... Do in-app purchases count? :D If so, I bought another SVIP pack in Idle Monster like. 30 minutes ago lol.

Otherwise still Mario Maker, though I'm really considering getting the new Kirby game..

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
Yo-kai Watch 2 comes out in a few days so I reserved my copy with release day shipping. There are two versions, a la Pokemon, but I'm not sure what the differences are,

Reserved SD Gundam G Generations Genesis for PS4 too. Since it's getting an English release, I'm super excited to play it despite it being limited to U.C. series.

Still on the fence on Paper Mario: Color Splash. Some people are already playing it. and have said good things about it. On the other hand, it retains Sticker Star's battle system for the most part, which I wasn't a big fan of.

Years
I grabbed Ace Attorney Investigations last week.

I feel like I might have hit my limit of wanting to play AA games for now again since I realized I haven't had much of a desire to play this one (not after playing the 5th and 6th games back to back), but at least I have it now.

AdamantSpartan

Dev of Pokémon Adamant
Years
The last game I picked up form the store was Bravely Second (darn good game).

But I plan on going into self-imposed exile once Final Fantasy 15 and World of Final Fantasy comes out.

Also Pokemon Sun, but that's almost a given.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
So I decided to pre-order Paper Mario: Color Splash after much consideration, lol. I really liked what I saw (music, writing, and gameplay) from the videos I saw of the people who are already playing it due to Nintendo goofing up. And to be honest I didn't completely loathe Sticker Star like most fan of the series despite some really glaring issues with that game.

I might pick up Forza Horizon 3 too. I downloaded the demo for my nephew to try out, and was blown away by how beautiful the game is. I've never been one for racing games, but I think it might be time to change that.

Back