• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Red V Blue Sign ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    If you're anticipating great disappointment then I'm afraid I'll have to disappoint you by saying that this will not disappoint you.
    With this post I'm accepting the challenge to prove this statement wrong.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • With this post I'm accepting the challenge to prove this statement wrong.

That is a most unfortunate attitude to come into something fun as this with. :(

How can you have fun if you've already decided that you'll be disappointed?

Years
  • It appears I'm with oocyst, Bay and Christos. Interesting group here if I say, that is if we're even getting grouped into stuff.

I might even have a little team name here: HikaBayOocystChristos

Maybe this could be a chance to get me to know them better considering I like barely even talk to them.

Years
  • 130001538813.gif

Yay!!! count me in!!!

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • GimmeMorallyGunnerFox?
    MorallyGunnerFoxPie?
    MorallyGimmeFoxGrip?

It appears I'm with oocyst, Bay and Christos. Interesting group here if I say, that is if we're even getting grouped into stuff.

I might even have a little team name here: HikaBayOocystChristos

Maybe this could be a chance to get me to know them better considering I like barely even talk to them.

I will never recognize them as PC official ships. #guncron #gimmefox

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back