• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Red V Blue Sign ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
  • sonata, how did you manage to get 45 people already? you've beaten my mafia thread by 15 people smh. #bansonata4hax

Don't ask me. I thought it'd take at least a week to get this many. I'm not complaining. :)

just another 55 more pls

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Why the hell do you need 100 people? Are you sacrificing us in some demonic ritual? Dx

You and zappy need to stop reading my mind. >:c

Nah, it'd just be real cool to have 100 people on the signup. I like long lists of names. The more the merrier though. :)

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
  • I helped Satano with fixing the four-person grouping in the OP, for the sake of my sanity.

gdi you're so bad at css

Last edited:

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    i was wondering why people were talking about who they are with.

thought i was missing a critical detail for a sec lol

Years
    • Age 34
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    How can you have fun if you've already decided that you'll be disappointed?
    Personal experience. I don't know why, but whenever I join something that's supposed to be fun, I always end up being the only one who hasn't had too much fun with said thing. At least it's what happens when I participate in something, thinking it may be fun and not disappointing.

Well, it still doesn't prevent me from trying over and over again, I suppose. xD

Years
  • THE ALMIGHTY ENTRANCE POST I'm in too

tumblr_mc8ts8Rlbz1rcf543o1_500_zpsbjioddkk.gif

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back