• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Red V Blue Sign ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
    Red V Blue Sign ups

c-c-can i join pls? /hides

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    if this is a contest to see who would have the highest postcount after this that isnt sonata, well let's just say im winning lmao

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    if this is a contest to see who would have the highest postcount after this that isnt sonata, well let's just say im winning lmao

Nah. That's too simple and not at all fun :P

But in all seriousnes if you must know what all the hubbub is about...
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    impossible

Also people have exams in May. :(

It says in the OP that it starts at the beginning of May; but if enough people have a problem with that then we could always postpone it for another couple of weeks c:

Can't say too much, but exams shouldn't really have that big of an effect on this since it's not just a one day and it's done thing.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    I don't think it'll really be a problem for me even with exams. as long as it doesn't have strict/impossible/unknown time limits (eg dave's survivor)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back