• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Toko

Forest Dweller
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Nov 24, 2021
    Hi RNC, sorry about my delay as well. I'm back now though and we could trade :)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Hi RNC!~
    I'm interested in:
    shiny adamant fletchling
    Shiny adamant azumarill
    Shiny deino

Would you be interested in:
    shiny qwilfish
    Shiny donphan
    shiny krokorok

I am maybe, let me see if I got those cloned and if not I will get them done and meet you in there soon. Wait, I have 2 azumarill's which did you want?

Yono

Creepin' and Crawlin'
    Years
  • Hey RNC, willing to trade this?:

Shiny Noivern lv66 - Timid

Not sure if you want something specific for it. :0

X-Calem

Savior of a Broken World
    Years
    • SG
    • Seen Oct 27, 2014
    I would like Terrakion. willing to offer adamant toys r us Arceus, hasty shiny movie Genesect, shiny Hydreigon, shiny Ho-oH adamant(3IV). All are 5IV(except Ho-Oh ofc), ev trained with competitive movesets! :D

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Hey RNC, willing to trade this?:

Shiny Noivern lv66 - Timid

Not sure if you want something specific for it. :0
    I'm looking for other shinys I do not have for those.
    I would like Terrakion. willing to offer adamant toys r us Arceus, hasty shiny movie Genesect, shiny Hydreigon, shiny Ho-oH adamant(3IV). All are 5IV(except Ho-Oh ofc), ev trained with competitive movesets! :D

Do you trade 6th gen. yet?

uncleteemo

Platinum God C:
    Years
  • Hi RNC,
    I'm interested in
    shiny meditite
    Shiny hasty greninja
    Shiny porygon2
    Shiny swirlix

I have:
    Shiny Delcatty
    Shiny Scrafty timid
    Shiny goony bold
    Shiny granbull
    Shiny Tepig
    Shiny rotom
    Shiny milotic
    Shiny walrein (ger)

OceanBluue

Water Pokemon Lover
    Years
  • Hey RNC, long time no see!

For some reason I was stupid enough to accidentally trade away a pokemon with my only lucky egg, and I'm in desperate need of at least one.

I could have sworn you once gave away items at one point, but I clicked your "Pokemon for Items" link and it isn't working for me. I looked all over the first page and still didn't see anything.

Do you still trade away items? (This is for X and Y, by the way since my Transporter ran out last week)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Hey RNC, long time no see!

For some reason I was stupid enough to accidentally trade away a pokemon with my only lucky egg, and I'm in desperate need of at least one.

I could have sworn you once gave away items at one point, but I clicked your "Pokemon for Items" link and it isn't working for me. I looked all over the first page and still didn't see anything.

Do you still trade away items? (This is for X and Y, by the way since my Transporter ran out last week)

Yes I still give away items, and if you can wait a bit I will need to clone one for you as I only have one myself.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Hi RNC,
    I'm interested in
    shiny meditite
    Shiny hasty greninja
    Shiny porygon2
    Shiny swirlix

I have:
    Shiny Delcatty
    Shiny Scrafty timid
    Shiny goony bold
    Shiny granbull
    Shiny Tepig
    Shiny rotom
    Shiny milotic
    Shiny walrein (ger)
    Sorry I missed this, let me see what I have cloned and such and we can trade in a bit.

Ah, perfect! Take your time, there's no rush. :)
    Got it for you and will add you when I get it back to my Y game.

Back