• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roast the Pokémon Trainer above

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
Years
  • His gimmick is to be oh-so-ooooooordinary, yet is the only character who holds both Gym Leader and Elite Four positions at once. Shame on Koga who actually worked hard to earn his promotion, boo-hoo! (Actually, shame on Mal-Geeta for sidestepping the League structure.) He also looks dead as a result, to the point you probably wouldn't be able to tell a photo of his living self from a bloody post-mortem photograph. Oh, and...

Spoiler:

Ahem. Anyway...

Tulip?

Last edited:

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • He treats Koraidon/Miraidon so badly at first! True, he has history with them and gets better later on, but come on, it's impossible not to love Miraidon on sight. He's also way too attached to Mabosstiff, and you know exactly what happens when you become too attached to a Dark-type; your heart becomes just as dark as theirs! It seems almost inevitable that he'll go off the deep end like his parents at some point.

Rika?

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • ...What color is his hair, anyway? He's got so many highlights it almost looks like some kind of weird ice cream! (Which, come to think of it, would be kind of fitting for an Ice-type Trainer. Clever little sh...)

Hassel?

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • I remember dreading fighting his Noivern before I got to fight the E4 due to not having any counters for it… but then it turns out it didn't have Flamethrower (or at least it didn't use it) and I took care of it easily. In fact I feel like my battle against him in my nuzlocke was really uneventful except for his Baxcalibur.

Larry.

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • Continuing on from my previous rant: I call him Muerto Parado because he looks deader than a Houndstone and somehow he's still standing. He also looks exactly like the kind of person who would take such a name as a codename for his job as a killer for hire - someone who'd do anything for extra money. I do not like him one bit.

Geeta?

Figment

Professional Falinks Enjoyer.
    Years
  • She has a Avalugg. That's it, that's all I need to say. Credibility ruined. (Not Gogoat though, thats a cool pick.)

Ortega?

PageEmp

Years
  • Oh yes, literally my least favourite character in the whole game. Just looking at his design I already knew I was not gonna enjoy him and turns out he's even worse in the game! Just… many things about his character irritate me. And he also ended up being unexpectedly easy compared to the previous Team Star boss.

Ryme.

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • She's my favourite leader in the game but. Why. The. Skeleton-shaped. Dreads. I'm sure the same effect could have been achieved with plain old dreads or braids!

Brassius?

PageEmp

Years
  • Simply the fact in my comic for my gen9 playthrough I happen to make him into sociopathic racist who is literally prejudiced against my own race and two thirds of the world…

Clavell?

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • Nothing wrong with her dressing masculine but her wardrobe choices are a bit... unfortunate. She dresses not like a professional, but like the kind of person who would be suited for a fedora, if you get my drift.
    Also for the reason above I'm just plain tired of seeing fanart of her, though the same applies to her fellow Elite Four members Larry and Hassel.

Dendra?

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
    Years
  • How does it feel to get whupped by Tulip all your life? At this point, you're better off moving far away and opening up a Fighting-type dojo!

Ms. Raifort?

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • ...Does she even live in this world? I mean not physically of course, but mentally. She's really weird with that poorly-disguised disdain for the present, her obsession with the Ruinous Quartet and her dishevelled look. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if she was on... something.

Speaking of not living in this world and possibly being on something, Jacq?

Years
  • I forgot this dude existed the moment I set out from the school on my adventure... though that applies to pretty much all the teachers =P
    Stop plugging questions about the PokeDex on your exams? idk, I barely remember the dude xD

Katy ?

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • Stop blaming your battle performance on Geeta already! If you wanted to go all out, you could have just asked her to put you last on the roster! Aaron certainly could do with some company up there.

Kofu?

Years
  • Well I have to Google who that even is which is already a roast in itself... =P

Why are you not evolving your Pokemon. Are you trying to be the new Ash or something?

Piers?

Back