• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roast the Pokémon Trainer above

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
Years
  • He claims to be an expert Bug Catcher yet uses Metapod and Kakuna in his team. You know, the most basic of basic bugs. At least evolve them, or use local Bug-types like Ledian or Ariados!
    He didn't deserve the slack he got in Reborn though. It's really hard to imagine him as an abusive older brother. His supposed little sister would have been better off without that familial connection.

Anyway... Proton from Team Rocket?

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024
    Maylene, you're way too young to be known as a "Barefoot Fighting Genius". Let an 18+ year-old or martial arts mother have that title. We worry too much about your welfare in an era of the internet.

Mallow?

Years
  • Why is one of the ingredients in your trial a Revival Herb? Is your cooking so bad we need one mixed in just to not kill whatever eats from it?

Drasna ?

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
    Years
  • I'm sorry, you were very polite to me when we had our battle, but I have to ask, any reason why you have Mamoswine tusks growing out your neck?

Courtney of Team Magma?

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • SHE'S CREEPY AS HELL. The player character is twelve and yet she makes advances towards them in every game she's in... and in the Pokémon Special manga and Pokémon Generations as well. It's one thing to be quirky, it's quite another to literally be creeping on children when you're a grown-a** adult. She also concocted that revenge plot "on behalf of" Maxie in the Delta Episode... and turns out he didn't even want that to happen. Thank God I played Alpha Sapphire and Matt picked up the Delta Episode-related slack instead, because otherwise I'd be hating her even more.

Battle Chatelaine Morgan?

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • Same as with Hilda - not cool to leave your mom on read for two years while you go look for your disappeared prince! Also, your hair doesn't even fit in your cap. Either ditch the cap, or trim your hair, ffs.

Giovanni?

Years
  • you're the leader of the Poke Mafia.... why are you backing down when beaten in battle by a teenager?
    Just hold their mom hostage and blackmail them already!

Skyla?

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • Her head's literally up in the clouds. Maybe that's why she ended up randomly wandering into that cave in Alola in US/UM.

Larry?

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • Nice, but kind of... dull compared to her cousin Agatha and her great-grandma Charm, I guess? Then again, all canon Ground-type Trainers are kind of dull.

Brassius?

Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2023
    You know for someone with an appreciation of traditional dance he is way too clumsy... I mean he's burnt his shirt off before you meet him, am I right?

Wikstrom!

*Edit: I am so sorry everyone, I just read the last one on the first page and thought that was what we were going out of. I did not think about checking the other pages.*

Last edited:
    Years
  • Why are you wearing Armor... shouldn't you be more focused on keeping your Pokemon protected instead? Are you intending on jumping in during the fight to take a hit or something? Just exactly what is you plan here?

Volkner

Back