• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Scrub A Dub Dub

Cello

Tonight!
Years
  • Get clean fools!

Are you more of a bath or a shower person? Do you prefer hot or cold water?
    Also, what time of day do you usually get your clean on?

Please remember not to get too personal when answering this. :x

Personally i'm more of a cold shower person. Weird, right?
    I feel better when I take a cold shower for some reason.
    Also, I like to take my showers really late at night around 12am-1am. I feel better going to bed clean rather than being clean at the beginning of the day.

Livewire_

Knight of Three
    Years
  • Showers, never gone back to baths. Hot, like molten lava hot. And, I usually take them in the morning. A shower at night would wake me up, most likely.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    I prefer hot showers if anything nowadays, usually around 2 AM too because I tend to wake up by then and I need something to slap me awake anyways.

Years
  • Showers, never gone back to baths. Hot, like molten lava hot. And, I usually take them in the morning. A shower at night would wake me up, most likely.

YES MAN. WE CAN HANDLE THE HELLISH TEMPERATURES. TONIGHT WE DINE IN HELL!

I usually shower twice a day. My evening shower is quite early though, usually between 6-7pm. It wakes me up to do evening stuff but by the time it reaches midnight, I'll be worn out enough to sleep.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
  • The hottest shower my skin can withstand, right after I wake up in the morning. (Which is actually more like lunch time. lol)

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    Long hot showers early in the day, and then long hot baths at night. Like, they used to be so hot when I was little that I would turn pink and get a heat rash. Now, my body has gotten so used to it that my body doesn't even turn pink anymore. Like a boss.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I have a hot shower (just hot enough so that I feel a slight burn on my skin, but not too hot to handle) that usually lasts about half an hour because I get in there and it's so nice and warm and comfortable that I never want to leave. Also I love being in the shower because it's very much frowned upon for people to interrupt you so you get tons of time alone to think without interruption. It's nice and peaceful :)

Having said that, I don't use my shower time wisely because I shower at like 2am, right before I go to bed. At that point everybody has long been in bed before me so I'm alone with my thoughts regardless lol

Archenoth

(cozy)
    Years
  • Showers since they seem to get the job done quicker and more effectively.

I don't mind a bath every once in a while though.

Years
  • Showers because I've yet to see someone with a bath big enough for me to get in comfortably. I'd always have to scrunch up to fit in so I'd rather just stand up in the shower.
    Plus showers constantly stay warm and are cleaner.

Years
  • I like hot showers. I'll take as hot as I can handle (but rarely the hottest the water goes). However they're never long. Even when I think I'm taking a long time, it turns out I've only been in there for like 15 minutes. Does this make me a dirty person? :(

I can't do baths. Even if I want to soak for some reason, I always make the water too hot, and I feel like I'm boiling. It's not a pleasant feeling.

Years
  • I shower. In the morning. I have to or my hair gets a bit icky.

Though if I had a bath like this it would be baths, baths, baths for me all the time.

Years
  • I take a hot shower every morning cos my hair gets so greasy, nearly all the time.

I used to take baths before my hair started getting greasy.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Showers. I take them when I need them (cause my hair gets pretty greasy) or depending on what I have to do the next day. For example, I got a shower tonight because I have a class in the morning tomorrow.

I have a hot shower (just hot enough so that I feel a slight burn on my skin, but not too hot to handle) that usually lasts about half an hour because I get in there and it's so nice and warm and comfortable that I never want to leave. Also I love being in the shower because it's very much frowned upon for people to interrupt you so you get tons of time alone to think without interruption. It's nice and peaceful

I think of a LOT of stuff in the shower. Fun fact: All the events in the challenge forum so far have been thought up while I was in the shower. Creeped out yet?

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
  • Showers. I take them when I need them (cause my hair gets pretty greasy) or depending on what I have to do the next day. For example, I got a shower tonight because I have a class in the morning tomorrow.

I think of a LOT of stuff in the shower. Fun fact: All the events in the challenge forum so far have been thought up while I was in the shower. Creeped out yet?

I'm the same exact way when it comes to getting ideas. That would be another interesting question i'd like to see other people answer; Whether or not they come up with their greatest ideas in the shower.

Turn-it

Coordinator/Elite Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2012
    I'm so a bath person. I love relaxing. I'm actually in the bath right now lol When it's time for me to get out, I'll take a shower and start my day :D

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    I prefer cold showers but i have to take bath when i am at grandparents' place
    I take bath in morning (depends on when i wake up) and evening (around 9-10 pm)

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I usually take a shower at night, which isn't really ideal for me since showering in the morning with blowdrying makes my hair look really nice all day. But the combination of little things I like and don't like about my routine makes morning showering pretty impossibly. I like to have a lot of time to get ready so I can relax (think like an hour of sitting around), and I hate blowdrying my hair so I avoid it whenever possible. So I'd have to get up another like 30-40 minutes before when I do now to shower in the mornings and I just don't want to, lol.

I usually do hot showers though. As quick as possible because although I enjoy being clean, I hate the actual act of showering because no matter what I'm doing I always feel interrupted in it haha.

Volcarona

then live beautifully until the end
    Years
  • Hot showers. Idk anyone who takes baths over showers. :[

I've showered at every time of the day. Recently, I will take a quick shower around 6:30 AM on days I have to go to class. On my days off, I take showers in the afternoon if I need to go out (to the grocery store or something). If not, maybe I'll shower in the evening.

Sometimes I get so lazy during the day and I need a quick rinse late at night. I've showered at 1 AM before. The tile floor... is cold. Sometimes... the hot water runs out. GRAHHH

Back