• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny Gold Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

shinygoldash

bagel-meister ;)
Years
  • A month ago... Cuz it was uneeded questions about HOW TO DO GAME EVENTS FROM THE ORIGINAL! Use a walkthrough.

Years
  • okay i have a problem..sometimes when i play shiny gold my computer suddenly restarts??
    i dont remember having this problem with the beta 4.

please help...

problem solved ..kinda

Last edited:

Kikue

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • Well, I save by saving in the game the normal way. That should work. But I always save state right after I save in the game just in case. Besides, having save states gives me many advantages in battles.

DarkAkatsuki

Into the night~
    Years
    • Age 29
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 3, 2010
    help when i try to save the game, it said that the 1-M curcuit board is missing and exchange backup memory what does it mean?

Kikue

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • help when i try to save the game, it said that the 1-M curcuit board is missing and exchange backup memory what does it mean?

Oh, I know what you mean. Try by going to Options, Emulator, save type, flash 128. But it will only work if you start the game all over again. Sorry.

DarthSenorQueso

Officially number 1 snake
    Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2016
    (So the game isnt endind.phew.)

But does anyone Know some of the other glitches?

pokenar

Lunatic Red Eyes
    Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2022
    a few questions one y did zel remove the beta 5 from the closed thread and reput beta 4 and also do all roms need to have that save setting to be able to save.

DarkAkatsuki

Into the night~
    Years
    • Age 29
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 3, 2010
    i already did that. when i changed the saved file to flash 128 k, it still didn't work. i deleted the save file too. what did i do wrong?

Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2008
    Is there an alternate way to know what the time is, since there is no PokeGear?
    Oh, and, Can Eevee be evolved to Umbreon in Shiny Gold? He's already at level 35, I gave him vitamines, saloon, used him in tons of battles, and he's still Eevee.

Last edited:

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    Is there an alternate way to know what the time is, since there is no PokeGear?
    Oh, and, Can Eevee be evolved to Umbreon in Shiny Gold? He's already at level 35, I gave him vitamines, saloon, used him in tons of battles, and he's still Eevee.

There is no time in the game, it's all based on the amount of steps you take. You need to use a moon stone. ;D

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2008
    i know that the pokemon that you must trade to evolve
    but in this game they evolve at a level i just want to know who they are
    and what level

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    zel... I want to ask something...

kdn88y.png

this is for my trainer card. the choices are, well, the phonebooth... :\
    if I choose MOM, i can have my party in my trainer card coloured, others will make 'em black, sephia(or at least I think it was sephia) and brown. :\

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back