• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature Rules & Review Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Is my signature ok? How can I place other user bars for other challages in my signature?
    Yup, you're all clear.

If you want to place other Challenge user bars, you can put them under each other. This way you don't exceed the width limit.

Years
    I'm pretty sure i didn't break any rules in my signature....

The animation is 150 pixels wide and the userbar is 350 pixels.... so it should be within the limits.

The rules just said that the combined width had to be 500 pixels right? so isn't it ok to separate them with empty space?

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    I'm pretty sure i didn't break any rules in my signature....

The animation is 150 pixels wide and the userbar is 350 pixels.... so it should be within the limits.

The rules just said that the combined width had to be 500 pixels right? so isn't it ok to separate them with empty space?
    Spaced out, it's 600 pixels wide. I would say it'll probably be better if you place your user bar under the .gif image. If not, then you can still keep it side by side, but the space has got to go. ):

...but yes, the space would be considered because the images exceed the limit, which is too keep your image(s) in a 500 x 300 pixel space.

Stormer

Espeon Trainer
    Years
    Yup, you're all clear.

If you want to place other Challenge user bars, you can put them under each other. This way you don't exceed the width limit.

I put in this one by using it as my sig photo. How would I go about placing them under another? Im sorry, but im really new to this.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    I put in this one by using it as my sig photo. How would I go about placing them under another? Im sorry, but im really new to this.
    Usually what I do is I use an image uploader, like Tinypic or Photobucket. I upload my images onto there from my own computer, and copy and paste their IMG Code to where you would edit your signature. Place one IMG code on top, and then paste the other IMG code on the bottom of that. Preview it, and you should see they are on top of each. For instance, the below:

[IMG]https://i55.tinypic.com/2pq3ns9.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://i55.tinypic.com/2pq3ns9.png[/IMG]

I saved your user bar onto my computer, uploaded it onto Tinypic, and copied its IMG Code (Note: Use the IMG Code, not the URL) and pasted it on top of one another.

I hope this clears up any confusion you might have had.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    ♪Twiggy♪ - it's fine (advertising is allowed in signatures).
    Lyra. - too wide image-wise (exceeds the 500 accumulated pixel limit for width by 28 pixels). It's also a bit too wide overall like that (limit is 600 pixes wide).

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    I'm pretty sure I'm within the limits, but it doesn't hurt to check.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I'm pretty sure I'm within the limits, but it doesn't hurt to check.

Is my signature alright? I assume it is, but it's good to make sure.

Okay, what about now? I converted it all to CSS, soo.

Signature check please :)

All of the above are within the limits, though just a note, King Gumball, you should use at least four words in your post, even if it is the sig rules thread. D:

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    The images exceed the width limit. Images have to stay withing a 500 x 300 pixel space. If you shift your icons closer together so they're within that 500 pixel length, then you'll be fine.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I don't really know how to check the pixels.

So is my signature alright?

Firstly, spoilers aren't allowed.

Secondly, the B/W sprites together go over 500px max for images, so if you remove Desukan you'll be fine - which is because B/W sprites are bigger than other sprites (one at the far right). And, from top to bottom is about 477px, which is over the limit, so if you take out the entire completed challenges area, you should be within the limits.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back