• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

So All of Our Avatars Walk Into a Bar...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Francis with a shotgun

Slaughtering the Infected
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2011
    Francis walks in, sits down, and orders a glass of water.
    He then proceeds to get the Boomer Bile off of his vest.

"I hate Boomers."

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Time for all of you TO DIE!!! *SLAMSLAMSLAMSLAMSLAMSLAM*

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Meanwhile, there was Mithos Yggdrasil, sitting over at a table, drinking some tea. Who knows just what he was thinking about these ~humans~ who are causing commotion right now.

Francis with a shotgun

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2011
    "Time for all of you TO DIE!!!" Iris yelled out

"What you say, you little fairy?!?" Francis shouted, completely oblivious to the fact that his water just arrived. "You wanna meet my friend, don't you?!"

Dent

taste the café m o c h a ♥
    Years
    Dent takes Ash's hand and pulls him away from the commotion to a small table in the corner, a few feet away from Otonashi.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2013
    The Master sat down, putting his feet on the table. "I would highly suggest someone gets me something to eat," he hinted very subtly, "I'd certainly hate to see what happened if they didn't." He played with his laser screwdriver, looking ready to fire it at someone if they didn't listen to his demands.

Francis with a shotgun

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2011
    Realizing that that Iris person had left, Francis noticed his glass of water on the table. He took a sip and then promptly spat it out.

"I hate water."

Dent

taste the café m o c h a ♥
    Years
    Dent plays with Ash's hair as he pointedly ignores the not-so-subtle hint. "You need to condition your hair more often," he says idly.

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    "
    "What you say, you little fairy?!?" Francis shouted, completely oblivious to the fact that his water just arrived. "You wanna meet my friend, don't you?!"

Oh yeah, Mr. Bigshot. I WANNA SEE YOUR FRIEND!

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2011
    *barges into the bar dancing*

THE BIRD IS THE WORD!

Hey guys! Hehehehe

This is probably the best game to have fun with an alt with

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Mithos simply looked at The Master and scoffed. Did he really think anyone was going to get him something to eat? Mithos certainly wasn't going to.

Meduza

Majestic Dawn
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2014
    *Enters*

It seems all the seats have been taken or smashed. ._.

-Stands-

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen yesterday
    *Enters*

Is there an all you can eat buffet? No? Then I have no purpose here at all, but to distract you all whilst I eat your food.

*leaves*

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Guy enters the bar, sees women, widens his eyes in horror, and then promptly exits, hoping the women did not see him.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2013
    The Master glared at Mithos. "Did you just scoff at me? It sure sounded like you did. And personally, I think that was rather rude." The Master fired his laser screwdriver at Mithos, however it backfired and only aged Mithos by two months. Like that would do any good. "Now get me something to eat, I'm absolutely starving!"

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    You're blades are no match for my hair you overgrown wotter! Feel the wisp of my HAIR COPTER!

Eternal Sea

Water to the Divine.
    Years
    I suggest the master to freeze time,cut Iris's hair and at later when she learns her lesson,age her a year so she grows her hair back.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back