• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Something I just had to say

Years
    you know what? I hate my computer!*Kicks the cpu* I hate it so much!
    *Punches the screen* It just pisses me off!*uppercuts the keyboard*I could just sit here all day and brake it more!*Does a 360 with the mouse* Why cant I get a better cpu!?!?!*throws the monitor across the room* Does anyone else hate thier cpu like me?!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Alverge said:
    you know what? I hate my computer!*Kicks the cpu* I hate it so much!
    *Punches the screen* It just pisses me off!*uppercuts the keyboard*I could just sit here all day and brake it more!*Does a 360 with the mouse* Why cant I get a better cpu!?!?!*throws the monitor across the room* Does anyone else hate thier cpu like me?!

YOu mean by it's slowness right? :P

My computer is darn slow....I have the slowest computer and internet!
    It's just a wonder how I can actually post. XD
    Argh, I have Windows 98....Pfft yeah it's slow. -_-''
    I also have Netzero Platinum.....S-LOW!

After I use it for 4 hours it gets so slow that I'd have to wait 2 minutes just for it to load. x_x

Wing Zero

استاذ عن
    Years
    mines a new dell insiron, it does the job and it was fairly friced, so i cant complain...but i do use a router for internet connection...so my internets not THE BEST but im happy with what i got
    *pats the computer...it falls apart...made in china hits me in the head...* ouch....

Years
    *Is playing catch with his bro using the monitor* The only two things about this cpu is that its REALLY REALLY slow and the java program is so jacked up that if you use anything that has to do with java online, you get kicked off. It doesnt even say anything. The whole place just disappears. I had to re-download the internet like 3 times on this freaken cpu!

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
    MY computer is fast (because i have a pentiam 4)*smillys* But my internet is slower than a 56k.That is bad.And it's so slow that most of the time the page says page can not be displayed because it needs a faster conntion(i have dial up). I can fall asleep by the time it's done loading a ten min. thing. Z_Z

Lucifer.

Custom'D
    Years
    Haha, my computer is jam packed with useless rubbish. It runs incredibly slow a lot of the time and could well burst into flames if faced with another program download.

The adult in me advises me to sort it out, but the child just can't be bothered.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Uhh, well, I know nothing about computers, but mine seems to run pretty fast in my opinion. It's faster than most that I've been on. o.o; And that surprises me, since it's so old.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    I hate my computer...it's the slowest piece of trash ever. Basically I hate my slow modem and that it disconnects so often...I'd like DSL, but it's $50 a month and that's just too much for me...I can barely pay $10 a month for Dial-Up...

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
    Well if you get road runner (5x faster than dsl)it's about the same price as DSL!

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Road Runner IS $50 around here, more than the cost of most satellite internet...I can't even get Road Runner although even if I did I'd never be able to afford $600+ a year for internet...all we have out here in the country are a couple of crappy dialup services and a disgustingly expensive DSL service...

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    My computer isn't the fastest, but it also isn't slow. I don't like my internet connection, I wish we'd have roadrunner, or at least a decent DSL connection. Ah, well, maybe in time my mother will decide that we need DSL for the better :P

~DragonTrainer:dragonite

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Road Runner isnt really that worth it.. But Yah I have Cable, It's mad expensive, but somethings have to be expensive.

PM2008

Fire Gym Owner
    Years
    I also hate my computer! It isn't that slow, but when I turn it on is when the trouble starts. All off these annoying pop-ups come up about a missing shortcut. The average time it takes for my copmuter to start is 7 minutes. I may have broadband but it is still slow to load pages. :confused: :'(

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I have a pretty top of the line PC, and a 3 MB/s connection, so I?m quite content with its performance. I tweak the crap out of it and run maintenance all the time?I can?t stand the thought of it being slower or having buildup.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Mines goes alright =DIts fairly fast, and its Wal-Mart connect. Its cheap, but its pretty good ^^; But it does disconnect me sometimes =P The only thing slow about it is when I turn it on. >_<; It takes about forever to turn on @@;;

*dies*

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Yah Nicky remember, you were all gassed that day, you were also online all freekin day :) I remember it so well :)

Back