• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Something I just had to say

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
    Years
    Alverge said:
    you know what? I hate my computer!*Kicks the cpu* I hate it so much!
    *Punches the screen* It just pisses me off!*uppercuts the keyboard*I could just sit here all day and brake it more!*Does a 360 with the mouse* Why cant I get a better cpu!?!?!*throws the monitor across the room* Does anyone else hate thier cpu like me?!

Well, for the moment I am thinking of getting a divorce with my CPU ?_? It is being a real pain and everytime I turn it on the monitor goes nuts and shuts off, and every time I try to play DVDs it restarts. I will probably just have to get rid of it and use my parents CPU's, because last time my dad said that if it broke again that he would not fix it. Oh well, it angers me too much anyways.

Back