• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Stadium Arcadium - CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • edit: Wait, generate with an RNG? Derp! Didn't even see that, sorry. x_x

Also, I caught Zygarde in a Poké Ball, don't have a pic at the moment but I will when I get home and can connect from my MacBook.

edit 2:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • There's a link to a random Pokemon generator in the first post.

Solo'd the E4 with Greninja. 200

Obtained foreign Pokemon through Wonder Trade. 100

Spoiler:

Obtained Pokemon with a terrible nickname through Wonder Trade. 100

Spoiler:

Caught a Swablu. 100

Spoiler:

Playing Pokemon in a McDonald's play house. 200

Spoiler:

Monotyped the E4 with Normal types: Wigglytuff, Heliolisk, Porygon 2 (shiny!), Lickilicky, Furfrou (shiny!), and Braviary, 200

Total: 900

Last edited:

Ramsie

Currently in Unova
    Years
  • This looks like a ton of fun!
    Username: Ramsie
    All I know about Dani California is she was born in the state of Mississippi. Papa was a copper and her mama was a hippie.

I have one question though. For the 100 points per gym badge (which is immune to rule 4) is it only for up to eight gym badges since that's how many are in most of the games?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I have one question though. For the 100 points per gym badge (which is immune to rule 4) is it only for up to eight gym badges since that's how many are in most of the games?

It's every badge. So if you were playing Silver to get points for each badge and went into Kanto, pushing it over 8, that would be fine. If you were playing Pearl alongside that and got badges, those would count too. The badge thing is just a continual way to get points since everything else is a one-time only thing.

Years
  • Wynaut? I'm playing Pokemon for awhile anyway... might as well rack up some points too.
    I totally did not c/p the points into a text file to remember what's what without loading PC... *cough*

Username: Sammi

I'm too lazy to sing Dani California. Sorry. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Jan 5, 2018
    natnew
    Dani California

(100x2) Obtain a badge (two badges in my azzuril solo (pearl #3 and 4))
    (100) Get a Pokemon to level 100 (I had a traded level 99 prinplup 1/2 way to level 100 because I've used it before.
    (100) Obtain at least three Eeveelutions within the same game (I had spare water, fire, and thunder stones)
    (200) Solo the E4 (I used that level 99 prinplup which is now a level 100 empoleon)

sorry but I can't exactly take pictures due to lack of camera :(

total: 600

more soon :)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Alright, I got four more coming your way!

Spoiler:

That gets me 400 more points if i'm not mistaken, bringing my total to 800.

Also, I was given a team of Braviary, Exploud, Froslass, Aerodactyl, Hydreigon and Mega-Medicham to take on the Elite Four with. I'll get on that later!

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • This will definitely kill some time. At least I won't spend the day sleeping~

Username: Illusione-Tempus
    I wanna post something about Dani California, but idk who or what that is.

Gonna use this post to keep track later.

This took more slowing down than usual... (No Collisions RSE) - 100
    Look! A puffball bird! (Catch a wild Swablu) - 100
    Phoebe's Curse are the worst (Solo the E4) - 200
    I'm so glad I have the Platinum Flag~ (Secret Base) - 100
    Never doing it on an emulator ever again (Master Rank Contest) - 200
    I'm too used with the tile game that it's not even a challenge anymore (5-star on a Pokemon Amie game) - 100
    Yay, my baby Sh.Volcarona loves me now (Maximum Affection) - 100
    I could've gone with a yellow wardrobe, but it won't suit the hairstyle (XY Fashion) - 100
    Too bad my baby Sh.Volcarona isn't red. Otherwise, she would join the party (Monotype & Monocolor) (Delphox, Talonflame, Charizard, Blaziken) - 200 x 2
    And I almost got to level 8... (Voltorb Flip Lv 3 & 5) - 100 + 200
    I lost count at how many times I went back to level 1... (Voltorb Flip Lv 8) - 300
    I already caught a Lapras and I really don't need another one (Catch a Lapras at Union Cave) - 100
    I hope those child kidnapping rumors aren't true (Catch the mysterious balloon Pokemon) - 100
    The judges aren't blind this time, my Pinsir won (Win a Bug Catching Contest) - 100
    Wait, I never knew I had a date with Whitney (Rematch a Gym Leader) - 200
    Out of all things, a Male Combee... (Obtain a Pokemon in the Honey Tree) - 100
    So apparently this Banette is German, but it has its English name (Foreign WT Pokemon) - 100
    You have to admit, playing it in front of a bra store takes a lot of courage (Weird photo) - 200
    Why is the Skill course so hard? ;w; (Won
    all Pokeathlon Medals) - 200

Total: 3100

EDIT #1: Did some stuff at my old Sapphire dual-challenge save file.
    EDIT #2: Hey hey hey, I decorated my base!
    EDIT #3: My DS(es?) are being used by my siblings, so I had to resort to an emulator. Never doing contests there again, nope.
    EDIT #4: Pokemon Amie is fun, no?
    EDIT #5: Got more useful fire-types in my arsenal. Too bad they aren't red.
    EDIT #6: Getting hooked to Voltorb Flip again...
    EDIT #7: I really miss playing these~

Last edited:

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • Dani California?Sign me in!

Username: Logical Cabbage

Points so far: 1300

Bug Catching Contest Winner
    Spoiler:

Decorate an awesome secret base
    Spoiler:

Catch a Wild Swablu
    Spoiler:

Obtain a Pokemon from fallen tree
    Spoiler:

Won Master Contest
    Spoiler:

Get all Pokethlon Medals
    Spoiler:

Successfully breed 2 EM on a Pokemon
    Spoiler:

Collect all Unknown
    Spoiler:

Will do more soon.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I will be only be posting screenshots of GBA games cause i don't have anything to take a screenshot of a DS game with. I will start updating in about 3-4 days because i got a few other things to do first.

Username: Roaming Murkrow
    Dani California

Miau

If I fits...
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 31, 2022
    Still waiting to be given a random team in X. n___n

Here you go. The first time I didn't deselect NFEs and legends and there was a Magikarp and a Giratina {XD}
    Spoiler:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • That's perfect! I think I have half of those raised already so this works out. And two are shiny. :D Thank you!

Got Perfect Customer at Le Yeah when training my random team. 200

Total: 1100

Last edited:

Harmonious Fusion

over the rainbow, there's a glorious sight
    Years
  • Username: Harmonious Fusion
    Who the hell is Dani California?

And to start myself off, here's my X character showing off her cute outfit for 100 points.
    Spoiler:

Years
  • And to start myself off, here's my X character showing off her cute outfit for 100 points.
    Spoiler:

We're fashion twins! I love this outfit.

Spoiler:

Also, 100 points so far, I guess. Though I was more posting for the amusement factor of wearing almost the exact same outfit as another PC user. :p

I'll be back with more points!

Ramsie

Currently in Unova
    Years
  • Here's my first update for this challenge!

Show off X&Y character's fashion- 100pts
    Spoiler:

Catch Legendary in Pokeball- 100pts
    Spoiler:

Got last two badges for Leafgreen Fire Mono- 2x100pts/badge=200pts

Total Points so far: 400pts

Also, could someone please assign me a random team for X?

Harmonious Fusion

Years
  • Here's my first update for this challenge!

Show off X&Y character's fashion- 100pts
    Spoiler:

Catch Legendary in Pokeball- 100pts
    Spoiler:

Got last two badges for Leafgreen Fire Mono- 2x100pts/badge=200pts

Total Points so far: 400pts

Also, could someone please assign me a random team for X?
    How does Garbodor, Archeops, Maractus, Banette, Watchog, and Swellow sound?
    The randomizer specifically said Mega Banette, if you can manage that.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I almost didn't see this! I was too busy jamming out to Dani California...

Username: Gulpin

I've been working on my Pokedex today, and in the process I've already done a few of the challenges! I have pictures for some of them, but I'll have to see about uploading them. I'll keep this post updated with all of my completed challenges.

Total Points - 800
    • Migrate a group of at least 6 Pokemon from one generation to the next - 100 points
      Yesterday I migrated four boxes of Pokemon from White and White 2 (2 boxes each) to Pokemon X, not counting the 6 or 7 groups of Pokemon that I migrated to White and White 2 from Diamond and SoulSilver. All worth it for the Dex data!
    • Obtain a Headbutt Tree Pokemon in GSC or HGSS - 100 points
      I caught an Aipom yesterday which I transferred to White 2, then X, and it has now evolved into an Ambipom!
    • Find a shiny by wild encounter - 300 points
      An hour or so ago I actually ran in to a shiny Ursaring! And to brag even more on my luck, I caught it with a critical capture! Which I didn't even realize were still a mechanic in X and Y!
    • Become a perfect customer at Restaurant Le Wow - 300 points
      I just finished doing this. Decided to use the restaurant to level up for Dex data, then saw this as a mini-challenge. I got a perfect meal on the third try, and was one turn short of a perfect meal on the second (I took two moves to defeat the Milotic/Wobbuffet trainer who required three).

Can I also go ahead and request a random team for the Elite Four in X? I may not get to it, but if I find the time I don't want to have to wait for a team xD. I have a nearly completed Pokedex, so any Pokemon should work!

Years
  • Alright, got a fair bit for this post here.

Spoiler:

That racks up 800 more points for me (300 for EV'ing, 300 for perfect Le Wow and 200 for randomized team). Which gets me to 1600 if i'm not mistaken.

Harmonious Fusion

Years
  • I almost didn't see this! I was too busy jamming out to Dani California...

Username: Gulpin

I've been working on my Pokedex today, and in the process I've already done a few of the challenges! I have pictures for some of them, but I'll have to see about uploading them. I'll keep this post updated with all of my completed challenges.

Total Points - 800
    • Migrate a group of at least 6 Pokemon from one generation to the next - 100 points
      Yesterday I migrated four boxes of Pokemon from White and White 2 (2 boxes each) to Pokemon X, not counting the 6 or 7 groups of Pokemon that I migrated to White and White 2 from Diamond and SoulSilver. All worth it for the Dex data!
    • Obtain a Headbutt Tree Pokemon in GSC or HGSS - 100 points
      I caught an Aipom yesterday which I transferred to White 2, then X, and it has now evolved into an Ambipom!
    • Find a shiny by wild encounter - 300 points
      An hour or so ago I actually ran in to a shiny Ursaring! And to brag even more on my luck, I caught it with a critical capture! Which I didn't even realize were still a mechanic in X and Y!
    • Become a perfect customer at Restaurant Le Wow - 300 points
      I just finished doing this. Decided to use the restaurant to level up for Dex data, then saw this as a mini-challenge. I got a perfect meal on the third try, and was one turn short of a perfect meal on the second (I took two moves to defeat the Milotic/Wobbuffet trainer who required three).

Can I also go ahead and request a random team for the Elite Four in X? I may not get to it, but if I find the time I don't want to have to wait for a team xD. I have a nearly completed Pokedex, so any Pokemon should work!
    The randomizer would like you to have Venomoth, Kingler, Mega Houndoom, Mega Aerodactyl, Ampharos, and Altaria.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back