• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Stadium Arcadium - CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Now we have a whole separate challenge's worth of content to throw in!

Spoiler:

Points total: 6400

FSNW5yiFrXVXqv

this is my only update so far and i've only had time to play last night due to a ton of workload ;_; nonetheless, I think it was most enjoyable after specifically choosing all that i can do within my timeframe. Here's the roundup:

+100 accomplishments:
- Win a bug-catching Contest
- catch a wild swablu (for my tyranitaltaria E4 duo)
- obtained a Combee from headbutting in Pt
- obtained a Heracross from headbutting in SS
- made an in-game trade for that Onix in SS
- revived myself an Aerodactyl in SS

+200 accomplishments:
- obtained 2 egg moves for newly-bred Ratta (flame wheel, reversal)

+300 accomplishments:
- beat elite four with tyranitaltaria
- conquered the battle factory against frontier brain thorton (49th battle/gold symbol)
- fully EV-trained my altaria (eventually) while training it

Total: 1700...

It sucks 'cause I wanted to do the other E4 challenges and even aiming for Master Rank in contests, but I got no more time to spare. Oh well, glad I made it nonetheless. Sorry for the dark screenies...didn't notice that my app takes em a la WYSIWYG. As for the black spaces and bothersome on-screen game pad. lol. I'm just lazy.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
7/30 Progress Report

Possibly my last update, depending on whether or not I have time to do some badges in Heart Gold before I leave the house tomorrow.

RUNNING TOTAL: 5600 points
assuming that last picture is fine, anyway.

Spoiler:

Years
Here's more! Most likely gonna be the last update of mine.

Spoiler:

Points total: 7600

EDIT: I was adjusting the post I made on the first page tracking all my progress, and when I counted what I had I found 7800 points and not 7600, which is weird. Could someone check them over for me? Not a massive deal but it was odd. Guess i'll count as 7800.

Last edited:
Years
I did these, but all except 1 were done on my HG and White games, so no screenshots.

Spoiler:

That's 2400 points, i don't feel like doing any more(and i don't have X/Y to do the simpler ones) so this will be my final score.

Years
Final Progress Report

Turns out I had some time for last-minute points!

• HG Kanto Badge Sweep: 8 badges. All easy except for Blue; I was a bit underleveled but still won. +800 points
  • Joey called me! Was not about his Rattata, but about his failure about catching a Caterpie. :( +100 points
  • Got some real... gems on Wondertrade. I'll show them both because they're special in their own ways, but obviously it's only +100 points
Then -1000 points for crashing my computer while trying to resize my trainer card picture. Don't resize a giant picture to 500% bigger instead of 500 pixels. My laptop can't handle that crap. -_-;

FINAL TOTAL: 6600 points
unless I have any last-minute additions; I'll edit it in.

I had a ton of fun doing this challenge. :D

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Sadly, I'm ending with only 3900 points. I would have done more, but it was a pain not having my checklist. Regardless, I hope you all had fun and enjoyed this new kind of challenge. If you're new to this section, I encourage you to stick around! There's always fun to be had in Challenges. :)

Also thanks to Necrum for taking over this for me. Didn't expect to lose my computer during this lol.

Gulpin

poisonous
Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2017
Time for my last update! I was supposed to be off of work yesterday but I got called in so there were a few mini-challenges that I didn't get to, but overall I got to pretty much all of the challenges that I wanted to! I wanted to go ahead and post this before the deadline.. If I have time I'll upload the pictures!

Spoiler:
  • Obtain a badge - 100 points
    I got the final badge in my run through Red...
  • Complete a game from start to finish within the event time frame - 300 points
    ...and ran through Victory Road to finish up the run!

Final Total - 9200

Tyrael

This is a Sailor's Prayer
Years
FINAL UPDATE

Obtained 4 more badges in HG and another 4 while running through Blue: +800
Caught MissingNo in Blue: +100

Bringing my final total to: 10000!!!! :D

Years
Unfortunately, couldn't get much more done due to work and responsibilities

Got Rising Badge from Clair - 100 points
Caught a Scyther and won the bug catching contest - 100 points

Total: 1200

I'd just like to say though, this was an awesome idea, and you should definitely hold more "arcade" challenges in the future. I usually only play challenges and hacks, so there are a lot of aspects of the games that I miss, and it was great to have a challenge that actually includes a lot of things I've never done (even if I still didn't manage to actually do any of those things, haha, but I think I'll keep working at that checklist and doing as many as I can anyway)

Years
Previous total: 6300
Total after update: 7100

I earned 5 badges in my Black 2 randomizer nuzlocke giving me 500 points total
I also earned 2 badges in my dark monotype on Ruby giving me 200 points
Made a movie on Black 2 giving me 100 points

Got only the picture of the movie:

Screenshot_2_zps3ed3f30a.png
(I made it twice so I could use my own pokemon for the second time around)

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
High Scores
ONB - 10000
GPN - 9200
JDB - 7800
STG - 7800
WAT - 7500
SAM - 6600
AOT - 6300
XIL - 4600
JAK - 3900
NCM - 3500

Thanks to everyone for participating in Stadium Arcadium! Next event will be in October

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back