• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Supporter Hangout Daily Chit-Chat

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Wow for some reason I've been using old UI on mobile for the past days and now New PC feels like a fresh breath <3

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I still need to be in the mood to use the new UI. Sometimes I wanna use it but more of the time I use Johto Elite.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    If Johto Elite got ported over, I'd use it immediately.

Ghost

[b][color=orange]ツ[/color][color=teal][i]In the Ma
    Years
  • Charizard★ said:
    Anybody still here from 2009-2013? Wouldn't mind catching up with you guys
    Hows it going? Everyone I knew from back in the day has changed names or moved on.

On another note, I have never bothered to look for a Supporters hangout on PC. It's overwhelming and all so new to me, but the UI looks very nice.

Last edited:

Cosmic Fury

[color=red][I][css-div="font-size: 12px; font-vari
    Years
  • I've not been all that active since I joined. Some bursts of activity here and there, but nothing too special. I was only ever active in trading and roleplaying here, when things were active and there was stuff that interested me. I wouldn't mind sticking around at all if something similar came up. :)

EDIT: Oh, and I never changed my name once since I joined, so there might be one or two who remember me.

Last edited:

FlameChrome

[color=#7fffd4]IDK what to put here[/color]
    Years
  • I might have changed my name once, only because i had my name as something that i would not use anymore

Back