• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Supporter Mafia Season 4: The Takeover

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
  • well like i said earlier, we could kill epoch today and try for peace tomorrow. if we all no vote and call for peace it wont matter if gunner says we cant do it. well end in peace or a tie. i dont want to kill any of you besides epoch.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • dont worry golgadoof. as long as you dont vote with them i'll bring you back tonight <3 since the other possible recruits apparently aren't willing to co-operate

Years
  • Just in case anyone is currently actually considering siding with aeternum's lot for whatever reason, I would like to point out that they're going to lose. We've been leading them for miles the entire game and that's not about to change.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • THE BATTLE: PART TWO

Wizardman11 followed gimmepie's jeep stealthily back to their Nationalist outpost somewhere near the Federation border.

As gimmepie got out of the jeep, thinking they still have the upper hand, Wizardman11 snuck up from behind and shot him. Too bad he had no vests left.​

aeternum, on the other hand, infiltrated the outpost, to find Sopheria arranging the communications. Too bad she won't be delivering the message that one of their leaders is down, as she was shot in the chest, and bled out.​

Somewhere, Farksrarely snuck up on Aiden and shot him. But, before the bullet was nearing contact with his skin, Aiden teleported away.​

GIMMEPIE IS DEAD. HE WAS SOPHISTICATION

SOPHERIA IS DEAD. SHE WAS A NATIONALIST

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • Lol, I think I missed when I was revealed as Epoch but whatever.

KILL: Merlin/Wizardman11

Just a warning you aint gonna kill me (nice try fabricator) and any Nats really don't wanna piss me off anyhoo, since I hold the key to your salvation if things go mega south.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • dont know why you cant side with us if youre picking sides. but whatever. you were revealed as epoch through process of elimination.

ayo fox pass me the ball bruh

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • It's too late for that. Had I wanted to side with you, I would have had to have had super foresight. Regardless, I am Epoch and you will not kill me. Sorry bruhs

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • Pretty sure I did not reveal Aiden? Not to mention, you've been the one pushing for lynches against Aiden, not I. :s

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • my bad. gp was the one that susd out melody and aiden. and aidens not one of mine. so it narrowed it down. anyways. this game is just one big clusterfuck anyways.

Myriad

Formerly Lawlietta.
    Years
  • Well, I'd say 'protect me' and all that, but I'm really not sure why I'm the main target. I did say I was no one of consequence. x3

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • im just killing people as i see them. and gp deserved it for trying to hit wiz. gunners holding off on the next shootout post, so make up your minds before then. Kill wiz, or kill lawli. I wont shoot those who vote with us and ill try to bring you over before i kill ulli and end this.

Back