• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Supporter Theme Collab [you're all beautiful]

What will the theme be?

• Total voters
Years
  • Thought I'd just point this out, but gunnerpow7 and Rainbow Arcanine switched accounts to Lady Gunner and Narnia respectively, both of which have non-Supporter status. So what should we do in this situation?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Thought I'd just point this out, but gunnerpow7 and Rainbow Arcanine switched accounts to Lady Gunner and Narnia respectively, both of which have non-Supporter status. So what should we do in this situation?

That is their problem, unless they notify us about it. If they don't move their supporter status over to their new accounts, I guess they can just use this theme on their old accounts or not use it at all.

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
    Years
  • When I read the above post i was liek <//////3

But yeah, MORE REASON TO USE THIS ACCOUNT I guess... I'll still be checking things out here tho... and when the time comes, I'll do one final forumset change which is this one I think.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
  • Maybe not, because we decided on Green, not grass :)

That's just mine haha, just an example. It is green though, unless I'm going color blind in which case SOMEONE HELP ME.

Actually scratch the above design, I don't think this is gonna work with 10 minute mock-ups and throwing art over BGs. It would best be with something like, well, banners perhaps.

Last edited:

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • Weirdly, I got my supportership nao so... I think I'll be using the theme on both accounts but on gunnerpow7, it'll liek be the last one.... ::::3

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • WHY DID I NOT SEE THIS.

Oh man, if this was still open I would have sent in my request for Meganium. Oh well! I don't want to stress the designers or anyone for that matter. Although the whole idea is really awesome!

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Oh, you should probably take my name off the list, considering I'm not exactly green anymore. :c

Bye bye Haxorus <3

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    I don't think it should matter whether you're supporter or staff, I mean, I don't care anyway.

Also I'll do these next week if that's alright, I'm finished up my assignments then and will have free time to work on them.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • I don't think it should matter whether you're supporter or staff, I mean, I don't care anyway.

Also I'll do these next week if that's alright, I'm finished up my assignments then and will have free time to work on them.

I always thought that the staff wasn't going to get in on this for some reason. If that's not the case, the forget what I said last. =P I need my Haxorus.

droomph

weeb
    Years
  • Supporters theme collab!
    because money is such a fun thing to have.

I believe I told all of you that I don't art very well, so fill in those blanks for me someone :)

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • It's not bad! I feel the Pokemon should be more dominant, though. Not necessarily the sprite, but rather the attributes.

Perhaps in the main section where you wrote "Supporters.... to have" we could have different attributes about our respective Pokemon, then some things about ourselves. Like for example, the one you have. Why not have facts about Grovyle like height, weight, etc, etc?

droomph

weeb
    Years
  • It's not bad! I feel the Pokemon should be more dominant, though. Not necessarily the sprite, but rather the attributes.

Perhaps in the main section where you wrote "Supporters.... to have" we could have different attributes about our respective Pokemon, then some things about ourselves. Like for example, the one you have. Why not have facts about Grovyle like height, weight, etc, etc?

Yeah, that's what I meant. I'm really bad at the theme thing, so I just wrote in some filler text and crossed my fingers and hoped for somebody to come and replace it with something cool :) And don't forget the background because I can't draw to save my life…

I like the idea of attributes though!

Grovyle #253
    The Wood Gecko Pokémon
    Height: 0.9m
    Weight: 21.6kg

supporters etc.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    I could probably set some time aside for this tomorrow. So any last refinements or suggestions for the designs I put forward would be great, before I get going. A better colour scheme perhaps?

Back