• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Sword and Shield Ultimate GBA English Version

Days
    • Seen today
    Do you plan to update the music, or keep as is? It was extremely jarring to have the FireRed music pop up in the battles and forest imo.

Days
    • Seen today
    Do you plan to update the music, or keep as is? It was extremely jarring to have the FireRed music pop up in the battles and forest imo.
    I'm not sure to be honest. I don't have a ton of time anymore to spend on this and i feel like this game warrants some demake quality music. Not the original dev so i can't speak for his plans.

Days
    • Seen Apr 24, 2024
    Quick question regarding this particular ROM. Is there any "help" or guides to this one? I'm stuck on the island looking for max mushrooms or whatever for Mustard. Also reading through this I feel like I missed some of the story or pokemon?

I can't seem to find how to open a world map. And I get lost and confused without one pretty easily! 😂
    Any help is appreciated!

Days
    • Seen today
    Quick question regarding this particular ROM. Is there any "help" or guides to this one? I'm stuck on the island looking for max mushrooms or whatever for Mustard. Also reading through this I feel like I missed some of the story or pokemon?

I can't seem to find how to open a world map. And I get lost and confused without one pretty easily! 😂
    Any help is appreciated!
    Hey, there is some documentation in the discord. I have maps of the dlcs there for easier navigation. There is a chance that you went to the isle of armor too early. This follows the SWSH story closely so look to a YouTube playthrough of the switch game if you feel you've missed some story elements. The max mushrooms are all the way at the back in a cave.

As far as a town map goes, there is a map on the walls of some buildings, but that's only for the main area of the galar region, and it's a bit bugged. I have put a map on the discord server to help with that.

Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen yesterday
    hi, did you change the toxitricity stuff in this game? cuz i had a rash nature toxel which is supposed to evolve into a amped form turn into lowkey toxitricity, is that supposed to happen?

Days
    • Seen today
    hi, did you change the toxitricity stuff in this game? cuz i had a rash nature toxel which is supposed to evolve into a amped form turn into lowkey toxitricity, is that supposed to happen?
    So looking into the code, i found that it seems that it uses personality values instead of natures. This means it will be pseudo random. I didn't modify it, just hadn't done a deep dive.

Back