• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Shiny Green Stone [Recruiting]

Should I change the Water Starter?

• Yes

Votes: 18 48.6%
  • No

Votes: 19 51.4%

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    So what do you want to do now?
    I'm working on inserting tiles, then I'm going to go to McDonald's work on the Pokedex.

Awesome

has divided by zero.
    Years
    Rabit:

Yes or no?

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    No, go edit that.

(And if you aren't doing Chobberk, I'll gladly do it)

Come on people, apply!

I need spriters the most.

That's the most urgent thing I can think of.

A mapper would be nice.

So would a scripter, but I'm getting around.

And some TileMap Editor-UNLZ Guy would be greatly appreciated.

Meanwhile, I finished Flarshik's Icon:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Well, just an update:

I'm almost finished scripting in the first town.
    There's just one rogue script that won't work.

So does anyone know how to go back to a the main script from a "trainerbattle" script?

And people, please join!

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
    Username: Countryemo
    Position: Mapper/ideas
    Proof of Work:
    Spoiler:

Past Experiences/Current Projects: Pokemon pure white/aragonite/ peridot /more.
    Contact Info: VM/PM/Email/ I'll Make others if needed
    Why you want to join the team: Well i got nothing else to do with my life. I enjoy hacking, yet im novice. Im on about everyday and a hard worker, maybe.
    Notes:I can do a basic talking script. All those maps are mine and not in use. (except the sinnoh tiles one, which was "Threw out" i think from a hack i mapped for.)

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Well, you're in!

Though the Beach looks really bland, the Mountain looks pretty cool!

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2010
    Do I have to apply?

Username: Tredog
    Position: I'll do it all. Not really though.
    Proof of Work: :3
    Past Experiences/Current Projects: What's a ROM?
    Contact Info: You know where to find me.
    Why you want to join the team: Cause you told me too.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Yayz Tre!

Okay, I invited you, so you don't really need proof.

Accepted.

:3

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
    Username: Tredog
    Position: I'll do it all. Not really though.
    Proof of Work: :3
    Past Experiences/Current Projects: What's a ROM?
    Contact Info: You know where to find me.
    Why you want to join the team: Cause you told me too.

best application ever.

oh and 5qwerty, like i just said in a vm ill get on it after schoold :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    Well this is my first attempt to join a team or trying to make a rom hack not alone, so my hopes are low, but i will still try, if you don't accept me i understand.

Username: Ulisses

Past Experiences/Current Projects: I have played every pokemon game, i know every move and what it does and its power, know every ability and so on, so im a good metagamer, so i did a rom hack and i balanced every pokemon base stats, changed abilities, tipings, everything to make the game better and more challenging.
    I also changed some sprites of leaf green to emerald (the hack rom base i was using), like cloyster and such because in emerald those are bad sprites, so i replaced them.
    I also changed the maps sightly, but i didn't did much, and i changed the trainers pokemons/items, to make the game extremly hard and enjoyable.
    Proof of Work: Not much, just that hack that i did.

Contact Info: MSN, but can get other ways of contact.

Why you want to join the team: Basicly to learn if possible, like scripting and other stuff, im in university and i worked with Pepe 8 and Pepe 16 so i know binary and hex calculations and such so i might learn it fast i guess.

Position: I don't know well, you decide? maybe for the start and judging my metagame knowledge maybe beta tester/ideias/balancing the game? since you are making fakemons and i have a good imagination i can help with that, exept in spriting.

Time: right now im done with university, so holidays (i will get 3 exams next month, but its easy stuff), so got much free time on hands.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Oh, I see, very detailed Background knowledge.

Well, you'll be in for Beta Tester for now.

And I'll try to teach you some stuff along the way.

GuyNDFan

Pokemon Light and Dark
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Username: GuyNDFan
    Position: Storyline Writer

Proof of Work: None yet
    Past Experiences/Current Projects: I don't have any current projects, but I do have extensive Pokemon knowledge. :P
    Contact Info: MSN, e-mail, AIM
    Why you want to join the team: I need to get experience from somewhere

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Well, until you get some proof, I can't let you in the Team.
    I'll give you a week, and if you can't get proof by then, I can't let you in.

A week.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    Oh, I see, very detailed Background knowledge.

Well, you'll be in for Beta Tester for now.

And I'll try to teach you some stuff along the way.

Alright thanks, so when i start? i will be kinda active now (too much free time :P), i have read the project in this threat a bit, and it seems about fakemons, so if you could show me the pokemons that have been made their stats moves, that would be cool.
    More info about the project in general would be cool too.

a nice thing to do with fakemons would be making combo types that aren't on game, like Fighting/Ground, and Phychic/Fighting Poison/Dark which aren't on gen 3 and are pretty nice.

The best typing to add would be Bug/Ground, a big pinsir alike, which would be cool thing to put on those mountain areas, the typing is great to avoid the annoying overusage of Fight/Ground, plus it is immune to thunderwave. Guts can make it tronger avoiding the burn, but a fire pokemon would rather just actually deal fire damage to it, its also not weak to rock, which is important for buggies. Weak to most special attacks so it makes it fair (fire, water, ice).

Another fun type to play would be Water/eletric, (better than lanturn) because that type is fun to play, the 4x resist to steel would be cool to counter that strong overused type.

Well this are just some ideas,i don't know the project very well yet, but i wanted to take some iniciative, i will get better ideas as i know more.

Years
    Position: The Thread CSS and Images thing
    Proof of Work: My signature and this guys signature (he did edit it a bit though, like the font and stuff)
    Past Experiences/Current Projects: Well none but this part isnt to do with ROM Hacking XD
    Contact Info: Well it's all in my profile if you ever need it.
    Why you want to join the team: Never joined one before so i wan to see what its like, and ive now got a lot of free time on my hand thanks to school ending =P

Back