• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

tear jerking games

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    I haven't played a lot of sad games, and I don't think I ever actually cried, but there were two instants that almost got me.

Later parts of PMD2. (Namely the ending and the events at the end of the Hidden Land, if you played the game, you know what I'm talking about.)

FF13

Spoiler:

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
    Years
  • Halo Reach, I didn't cry, but man was it sad. You know the planet is doomed, but there is still a glimmer of hope that maybe your character makes it out alive somehow.
    Spoiler:

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • I wouldn't say I cried during this scene, nor would I say it was a death scene, but I was quite emotional in Paper Mario, when Princess Peach was building hope for Mario to stay alive and defeat Bowser. I have no idea why I was like that, but things got emotional for me.

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
    Years
  • The only games that pulled at my heart are the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games...

The story is one of the reasons that I prefer the idea of BEING a pokemon instead of commanding them.

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix - added sceen on the clocktower with Axel and Roxas
    Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days - Ending with Xion and Roxas.
    Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - Epilogue.
    Kingdom Hearts: Re:Chain of Memories - At the end when Naminé cries.

:'( Kingdom Hearts always makes me depressed and sad.

I've never cried because of a game but 358/2 Days got pretty damn close in making me shed a tear....that one part where
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2015
    I'm a pretty big sap, and since I tend to get very into the games I'm playing, I'll admit I cry. Not too many have that effect on me, but it's happened. Mainly I become sad if a character I enjoy dies or something happens to them, but that's about it.

Final Fantasy X though, that one made me into tears. The ending was very well done, but very depressing to me.

I was also a little teary at the end of Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood. I liked Lucy, okay? Actually, I was also sad during Assasin's Creed: II when Ezio's family was killed. His father and brothers, I mean.

I can't remember any more at the top of my head right now though..

Years
  • I didnt cry but a game tht always makes me emotional is KH...iv'e never played a game with such depth before xD

Back