• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2023
    So... I changed my mind xD I'm feeling generous so I'll just take what you offered me above and let you have a ditto. Trade me whenever you see me online. ^^

Thank you so much for the AMAZING SHINY Ditto:)! If I ever get anything on your wish list of mon's I will let you know.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    Hello Cakesu
    tanks and I'll be waiting for the trade.
    Add me.

Will add you in a few minutes, you may get online and trade me whenever you're ready.

Need that Swinub and the Clefairy in your giveaway section to fill my dex,and the love ball Buneary for collecting rare balls Pokemon purpose :)

You may have them except Swinub D: it's already taken by Empoleon ! I could get you one through the GTS though.

HxCrypt

Living <3<3<3
    Years
    You may have them except Swinub D: it's already taken by Empoleon ! I could get you one through the GTS though.

Sorry,I didn't notice the older post than mine -_-
    Not necessary actually,coz we know it's catchable in game,I'm lazy to breed it only XD
    Thanks for the other 2 Pokemon :D

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2016
    im interested
    shiny Goomy
    (M) - Modest - Gooey
    EMs: Counter - Acid Armour - Iron Tail - Curse
    31/31/31/31/31/31

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    im interested
    shiny Goomy
    (M) - Modest - Gooey
    EMs: Counter - Acid Armour - Iron Tail - Curse
    31/31/31/31/31/31

Hey ^^ I need to clone that one since I have one clone left so you have to be a little patient, what do you have to offer though?

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2016
    i have shiny
    Jolteon (m) lv50 timid volt absorb charm retaliate Ryan ID 35428
    Yamask lv 1 sassy mumy Astonish Disable Nafi ID 42396
    Squirtle (m) lv 1 modest torent aqua jet d.pulse aure sphere mirror coat AlpTigin 42034
    need u shiny Goomy

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    i have shiny
    Jolteon (m) lv50 timid volt absorb charm retaliate Ryan ID 35428
    Yamask lv 1 sassy mumy Astonish Disable Nafi ID 42396
    Squirtle (m) lv 1 modest torent aqua jet d.pulse aure sphere mirror coat AlpTigin 42034
    need u shiny Goomy

What are the IVs on that Yamask? Is it Kalos-Born?

Could you send me a screenshot (if you can) of that Yamask through PM please?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back