• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2016
    Hi, are any of the 6 IV Japanese Ditto's still available and what would you want for one if so?

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    Hi, are any of the 6 IV Japanese Ditto's still available and what would you want for one if so?

I believe I have one left, being the Adamant one (It's written two clones left but one's reserved for EmpoleonMaster013)

And if you have anything from my Wishlist then it would be great, else just tell me what you have to offer. :)

*EDIT* Just looked in my PC, and turns out I only have one left which is the one reserved for Empoleon. Do not fear though, there are people willing to clone here so you'll still have one. :) Totally forgot to update my shop but even if there were 0 clones left, you could still ask for one and I would have got it cloned anyway.

this no clone

What do you mean?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2016
    I believe I have one left, being the Adamant one (It's written two clones left but one's reserved for EmpoleonMaster013)

And if you have anything from my Wishlist then it would be great, else just tell me what you have to offer. :)

*EDIT* Just looked in my PC, and turns out I only have one left which is the one reserved for Empoleon. Do not fear though, there are people willing to clone here so you'll still have one. :) Totally forgot to update my shop but even if there were 0 clones left, you could still ask for one and I would have got it cloned anyway.

What do you mean?

that's ok and i don't have anything off the wishlist but i have 5 IV Jolly and Adamant Adaptability Corphish with Dragon Dance and Aqua Jet, 5 IV Careful Harvest Phantump, 5 IV Impish Eevee with Wish, 5 IV Timid Magic Guard Abra, 5 IV Bold Chlorophyll Bulbasaur with Giga Drain, 5 IV Bold and Modest Rain Dish Squirtle (the Bold ones have Aqua Ring)

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    that's ok and i don't have anything off the wishlist but i have 5 IV Jolly and Adamant Adaptability Corphish with Dragon Dance and Aqua Jet, 5 IV Careful Harvest Phantump, 5 IV Impish Eevee with Wish, 5 IV Timid Magic Guard Abra, 5 IV Bold Chlorophyll Bulbasaur with Giga Drain, 5 IV Bold and Modest Rain Dish Squirtle (the Bold ones have Aqua Ring)

Nothing but the Corphish interest me (although I already have one but not with that many IVs) so, I can let you have the ditto for Corphish if you want it to make breeding easier, I'm generous to those whom don't have access to 6IV Dittos ^^.

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2016
    Nothing but the Corphish interest me (although I already have one but not with that many IVs) so, I can let you have the ditto for Corphish if you want it to make breeding easier, I'm generous to those whom don't have access to 6IV Dittos ^^.

which nature do you want? both have the same egg moves and iv's

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    Hey there Cakesu! So I was wondering if you could breed and trade me this Pokemon:

Section : Safari
    Pokemon : Espurr (female)IVs : 31, 30, 31, x, 31, 31
    Egg Moves : Yawn
    Pokeball : Quick Ball
    Nature : Jolly
    Ability :HA Own Tempo
    Item : Absorb Bulb

Your Pokemon's ready c: you know how this works. ^^

I apologize for the delay as well.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    Interested in the spritzee and the foongus.

Spoiler:
    Your Pokemon (Sprtzee and Slowpoke) are ready ! You know how this works. :)

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    Hello cakesu can you breed me a timid solar power 31/31/31/x/31/31 charmander?

Hello ponofo,

Eh well... you haven't read my rules :( I guess my method isn't working...

Anyway, I have a template for specific requests, I have that there so I can directly copy paste it into my requests log and it makes it easier for me to read. Anyhow, I'm okay with breeding you one, you get your slot. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back