• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
Years
  • Alright then, I'll be on in a few minutes for the Budew.

And thank you Cakesu.

Sure. :) And no problem, it may have taken a while but I fnally got it, haha.

Hope you enjoy your Budew and thanks for the present, that's nice of you. ^w^

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2014
    Hello Professor_Jared and ChilliSauce!

YourBudew and Pinsir are ready !

Please contact me at the indicated time in my signature when you're ready to trade. (If you are unable to trade by that time, please click on the link in that same signature to join the chat so we can trade)

Thank you and have a nice day.

I will be on at GMT+2 around 7pm! Thanks alot:)

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2015
    Hello, You got a cool trade shop here :)

FC: 0705-4016-3716
    IGN: Serena
    Section : Giveaways
    Pokemon: Tyrunt

Can I have two mystery eggs please? :)

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Hello, You got a cool trade shop here :)

FC: 0705-4016-3716
    IGN: Serena
    Section : Giveaways
    Pokemon: Tyrunt

Can I have two mystery eggs please? :)

Hello KellyLai !

The Pokemon you wish to acquire is available and has been reserved for you ! (Mystery eggs will be distribitued as well, as requested)

Please VM me around the following time when you wish to trade: 7PM to 11PM GMT+2 (In case you're unable to trade at the mentioned time, please do let me know and I'll make an exception for you).

Thank you for saving a Pokemon from my Giveaways section from the Wonder Trade's abyss !

Have a nice day.

I will be on at GMT+2 around 7pm! Thanks alot:)

Alright. :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2015
    Hello KellyLai !

The Pokemon you wish to acquire is available and has been reserved for you ! (Mystery eggs will be distribitued as well, as requested)

Please VM me around the following time when you wish to trade: 7PM to 11PM GMT+2 (In case you're unable to trade at the mentioned time, please do let me know and I'll make an exception for you).

Thank you for saving a Pokemon from my Giveaways section from the Wonder Trade's abyss !

Have a nice day.

I will be around at 7pm GMT+2.
    Besides, I was wondering that if you have any Eevee with the move Heal Bell to trade with me.
    Thank you so much, Cakesu! :)

matwe

Alo
    Years
  • Hello KellyLai !

Have a nice day.

Hi there Cakesu.
    Im interested in MYSTRY - Rash - Synchronize Mew.
    I have Global Link Weekly Famitsu Gift - Halloween
    Banette (for more info - https://www.serebii.net/events/dex/354.shtml)

Lmk:)

PS : Can i get your Meadow Pattern Vivvilon (egg is ok as well)
    Thanks.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Hi there Cakesu.
    Im interested in MYSTRY - Rash - Synchronize Mew.
    I have Global Link Weekly Famitsu Gift - Halloween
    Banette (for more info - https://www.serebii.net/events/dex/354.shtml)

Lmk:)

PS : Can i get your Meadow Pattern Vivvilon (egg is ok as well)
    Thanks.

Hello there, matwe.

Sure, totally fine with me. ( for both), I can catch that Vivi in the FS. I'll let you know when I have done so.

I will be around at 7pm GMT+2.
    Besides, I was wondering that if you have any Eevee with the move Heal Bell to trade with me.
    Thank you so much, Cakesu! :)

Aye sure. :)

And I do not, unfortunately. Sorry.

matwe

Alo
    Years
  • Hello there, matwe.

Sure, totally fine with me. ( for both), I can catch that Vivi in the FS. I'll let you know when I have done so.

Aye sure. :)

And I do not, unfortunately. Sorry.

Great.
    Im ok to trade for the next 5-6 hours.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back